Village Shores Senior Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Village Shores Senior Community

August 27, 2015

By Madolyn

Their services are always very good. They like celebrating events like Cinco De Mayo. It was special and very enjoyable. We also had October Fest and Flag Day.

March 20, 2015

By Kathleen Hann

Had a great visit with Amy. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. Even made some great suggestions. Am looking forward to moving here.

June 23, 2014

We are going to move into Village Shores. It is very good and very comfortable. We will be moving to a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment. We will probably participate in some of their trips. They have transportation to the grocery store. They will be able to accommodate transportation to doctor's appointments. The food is OK. I eat two lunches there, and they make wonderful soup. The staff is very nice. It is an older building, but there is lots of storage.

August 15, 2013

By Debbie41

Village Shore was close to the place where my dad was living and close to the grocery stores. It was a friendly place, but the one thing that he didn't like was the long halls. But the room was nice. Everything that we've seen like the dining area where they had their washers and dryers, was just a plus. The lady named Vanessa who showed us around was a very nice person and she was very good with our questions. I would recommend it to others

June 26, 2013

By caring0390

Everything was good. The rooms, the closet space, and the storage was very good. I also like their price.

June 20, 2013

By Rhea1

I was very impressed with the apartment they showed me but I was not impressed with the facility.

Photos of Village Shores Senior Community

Features of Village Shores Senior Community

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom Plus Den

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Housing with Services

About Village Shores Senior Community

Village Shores Senior Community is an assisted living facility in Richfield, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Village Shores Senior Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Village Shores Senior Community