We moved my mom to Rialto Retirement Home. Everybody is great, and I'm really happy with all the help I got. It's been a good experience finding her a place. Her apartment is clean and has two beds because she's sharing it with somebody. The bathroom is really close and easy for her to access. It's everything we asked for. They have exercises during the middle of the day, even for those in wheelchairs, and once a week they take the residents on a bus-ride to go to Walmart or wherever else they want to go. The area where she eats is good and they give them really good food three times a day. It's a great place.
Reviews of Rialto Retirement Home
January 30, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
June 18, 2013
I visited this facility
Rialto Retirement Home was a clean nice place. People were friendly and they treated me nice.
October 31, 2011
I visited this facility
This is an assisted living facility in Rialto. Call Sandy. She will answer all your questions. This facility has some low income beds. If you are on SSI consider this facility. The rooms are private and semi private.
September 16, 2011
I am/was a resident of this facility
I have lived in several different facilities and this one is by far the best. I hope I never have to move! I love it here.
September 15, 2009
My loved one stayed here
I caution everyone NOT to take your loved one to Rialto Retirement Home. The staff did not give my 82 year old mother her medication for 10 months and never notified her family. When we moved my mother OUT of this terrible place we found her room to be filthy. There was a black widow spider living in her headboard, there was mold growing in her bathroom drinking cup, the carpets were discustly dirty and there were black particles falling from the air conditioning vent. This place should be shut down.
Photos of Rialto Retirement Home
Features of Rialto Retirement Home
- Minimum Rate: $1350/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 360908300
About Rialto Retirement Home
The Monthly Rent Includes the Following:
- 3 Meals per day (no pork or shellfish products served here)
- Snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry service
- 24 hour staffing
- Assistance with medication
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Activities coordinated by a full-time Activity Director
- Bed, dresser, night stand, and chair provided for the use by the resident
- There is a shower in each room. However, if a person needs assistance with bathing it is provided twice a week.
- Extra Care Packages available
- Respite Care: A place to call home while your other home is not an option for a short time. Short term temporary relief to those who are caring for family who might otherwise require permanent placement.
- Hospice Care: We provide humane and compassionate care for people in the last phases of an incurable disease so that they may live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- 3 Meals per day are coordinated by a registered dietician.
- Snacks are provided upon request.
- Medication is dispensed by licensed medication technicians. Medications are reviewed by a licensed pharmacist every 2 weeks.
- Veterans Administration reviews for VA residents.
- A beautician is available weekly to provide shampoo, set, hair color and permanents.
- Manicures and Pedicures are available.
- Full Time Activity Director
- Weekly Shopping
- Exercise Group
- Religious Services
What Makes Us Special
Rialto is a city in San Bernardino County, where you can enjoy the nice weather.
Map of Rialto Retirement Home