Reviews of Rialto Retirement Home
Overview of Ratings
June 19, 2013
I visited this facility
October 31, 2011
I visited this facility
September 16, 2011
I am/was a resident of this facility
September 15, 2009
My loved one stayed here
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Rialto Retirement Home
Features of Rialto Retirement Home
- Minimum Rate: $1350/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 360908300
About Rialto Retirement Home
The Monthly Rent Includes the Following:
- 3 Meals per day (no pork or shellfish products served here)
- Snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry service
- 24 hour staffing
- Assistance with medication
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Activities coordinated by a full-time Activity Director
- Bed, dresser, night stand, and chair provided for the use by the resident
- There is a shower in each room. However, if a person needs assistance with bathing it is provided twice a week.
- Extra Care Packages available
- Respite Care: A place to call home while your other home is not an option for a short time. Short term temporary relief to those who are caring for family who might otherwise require permanent placement.
- Hospice Care: We provide humane and compassionate care for people in the last phases of an incurable disease so that they may live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- 3 Meals per day are coordinated by a registered dietician.
- Snacks are provided upon request.
- Medication is dispensed by licensed medication technicians. Medications are reviewed by a licensed pharmacist every 2 weeks.
- Veterans Administration reviews for VA residents.
- A beautician is available weekly to provide shampoo, set, hair color and permanents.
- Manicures and Pedicures are available.
- Full Time Activity Director
- Weekly Shopping
- Exercise Group
- Religious Services
What Makes Us Special
Rialto is a city in San Bernardino County, where you can enjoy the nice weather.