Reviews of Rialto Retirement Home
Daniel4 June 19, 2013
I visited this facility
Rialto Retirement Home was a clean nice place. People were friendly and they treated me nice.
SBSW October 31, 2011
I visited this facility
This is an assisted living facility in Rialto. Call Sandy. She will answer all your questions. This facility has some low income beds. If you are on SSI consider this facility. The rooms are private and semi private.
Gerry Hamilton September 16, 2011
I am/was a resident of this facility
I have lived in several different facilities and this one is by far the best. I hope I never have to move! I love it here.
Lynda Steinbeck September 15, 2009
My loved one stayed here
From Rialto Retirement Home
The Monthly Rent Includes the Following:
- 3 Meals per day (no pork or shellfish products served here)
- Snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry service
- 24 hour staffing
- Assistance with medication
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Activities coordinated by a full-time Activity Director
- Bed, dresser, night stand, and chair provided for the use by the resident
- There is a shower in each room. However, if a person needs assistance with bathing it is provided twice a week.
- Extra Care Packages available
- Respite Care: A place to call home while your other home is not an option for a short time. Short term temporary relief to those who are caring for family who might otherwise require permanent placement.
- Hospice Care: We provide humane and compassionate care for people in the last phases of an incurable disease so that they may live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- 3 Meals per day are coordinated by a registered dietician.
- Snacks are provided upon request.
- Medication is dispensed by licensed medication technicians. Medications are reviewed by a licensed pharmacist every 2 weeks.
- Veterans Administration reviews for VA residents.
- A beautician is available weekly to provide shampoo, set, hair color and permanents.
- Manicures and Pedicures are available.
- Full Time Activity Director
- Weekly Shopping
- Exercise Group
- Religious Services
What Makes Us Special
Rialto is a city in San Bernardino County, where you can enjoy the nice weather.
Features of Rialto Retirement Home
- Minimum rate: $1350/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age 60
- Pets No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 360908300
Location of Rialto Retirement Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities