Wesley Ridge

Overview of Ratings

4.6

August 21, 2012

By Bushman

Wesley Ridge provided a quality level of care for my family member that was greatly appreciated. While my family member was staying there, they had nothing but good things to say about the facility. The staff was always friendly whenever we visited, and the rooms were spacious while still being fairly affordable. I heard good things about the food and the level of care was better than I had expected. Activities were always taking place at the facility, and those living there were always encouraged to be active and join in the activities. I felt good knowing that my family member was receiving a level of care that they deserved at that point in their life. Security was not an issue at Wesley Ridge and I had piece of mind knowing that my family member was in good hands at all times. The only negatives I can think of were very minor issues that were immediately addressed.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Wesley Ridge

• Pets: All Pets

About Wesley Ridge

Wesley Ridge is an assisted living facility in Reynoldsburg, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wesley Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Wesley Ridge