Wesley Ridge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Wesley Ridge

October 09, 2013

By Donna42

Wesley Ridge was great; it had a good location close to a shopping mall and restaurants. Their independent living facilities were in a six-story apartment building and I really felt like I was in an apartment building. They did have the condos but they were not going to build anymore and they had a waiting list for those. The 2-bedroom condos were spacious. In assisted living, the room were mother would have been was a nice size with its own bathroom. I've met the head nurse, the administrator, the receptionist and they all seemed nice and courteous. I think the staff would be great. They have their bus that takes them out to restaurants and little outings, so it looks like the activities would be great. They would have been next on my list if there was a condo available. My husband and I were number five on the waiting list but they still told me it would be a year or so before we'll be able to get one.

June 07, 2013

By caring9522

My wife goes to Wesley Ridge for adult care during the day. She likes it there. The people are really nice. It's only a half mile from our house, so it's really accessible. The staff is very caring, gentle, and understanding. I would say the area where they have their adult care is a little bit on the small side.

May 29, 2013

By Janet17

Wesley Ridge is an excellent place. It's is very, very clean and I was very impressed with it. The staff are very warm, friendly, and accommodating.

August 21, 2012

By Bushman

Wesley Ridge provided a quality level of care for my family member that was greatly appreciated. While my family member was staying there, they had nothing but good things to say about the facility. The staff was always friendly whenever we visited, and the rooms were spacious while still being fairly affordable. I heard good things about the food and the level of care was better than I had expected. Activities were always taking place at the facility, and those living there were always encouraged to be active and join in the activities. I felt good knowing that my family member was receiving a level of care that they deserved at that point in their life. Security was not an issue at Wesley Ridge and I had piece of mind knowing that my family member was in good hands at all times. The only negatives I can think of were very minor issues that were immediately addressed.

Features of Wesley Ridge

• Pets: All Pets

About Wesley Ridge

Wesley Ridge is an assisted living facility in Reynoldsburg, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wesley Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Wesley Ridge