Wesley Ridge

2225 state route 256, Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068

Reviews of Wesley Ridge

Janet17 May 29, 2013

Wesley Ridge is an excellent place. It's is very, very clean and I was very impressed with it. The staff are very warm, friendly, and accommodating.

Bushman August 21, 2012

Wesley Ridge provided a quality level of care for my family member that was greatly appreciated. While my family member was staying there, they had nothing but good things to say about the facility. The staff was always friendly whenever we visited, and the rooms were spacious while still being fairly affordable. I heard good things about the food and the level of care was better than I had expected. Activities were always taking place at the facility, and those living there were always encouraged to be active and join in the activities. I felt good knowing that my family member was receiving a level of care that they deserved at that point in their life. Security was not an issue at Wesley Ridge and I had piece of mind knowing that my family member was in good hands at all times. The only negatives I can think of were very minor issues that were immediately addressed.

About Wesley Ridge

Wesley Ridge is an assisted living facility in Reynoldsburg, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wesley Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wesley Ridge