Prospect House

Overview of Ratings

3.2

August 21, 2012

By PKrugman

My aunt really seemed to be enjoying her time here. She was able to connect with other residents pretty easily, thank largely to the social events that the facility puts on. The people there all seemed very friendly and caring. The facility itself was always very clean and bright. The location itself was great, especially since it was only a few minutes from area amenities. I believe that they may have renovated the building recently and added some other activities, but I'm not sure. My aunt always felt very secure in the facility, since it is both in a very safe neighborhood and they seemed to be very serious about guests checking in and out of the facility. There are a lot of people there, so it seemed like everyone living there could "do their own thing" if they wanted to. Overall, it seemed that everyone very much enjoyed their lives there and were never bored,

May 19, 2012

By connortyped

My grandmother stayed here for a few years. She really enjoyed her time there. The staff were helpful and highly capable. The rooms were a good size and complete with very nice appliances. There were always plenty of activities for her to do and very good food to choose from. The facility was brand new at the time of her stay, that being said the quality of the building itself was impeccable. The hallways were well lighted, decorated with art work, and in areas near elevators were little alcoves to sit and sometimes organs to play. In the spring and summer landscaping was done weekly, planting flowers and making sure the grounds where nice. There were also daily trips to go shopping.A priest came for service every sunday. After a recent remodeling they also added a game room with a pool table and area for board games and a kitchen area that was used for making pizzas.

May 14, 2012

By nursemass

Prospect is a large assisted living facility located in Revere, MA. The homecare company I work for sends me three times a month to prospect house to provide nursing care services to five residents. I am not employed by the facility. Prospect house is located in a Revere neighborhood that has average safety ratio. I enjoy driving to the facility while enjoying the beautiful scenic view of the ocean. The building is well secured. There is a receptionist who requests visitors to check in and out. She was friendly and helpful. Senior residents live in apartment-style rooms that seem comfortable. I accompanied one senior resident to the dining room for lunch and noticed that the food quality good. I noticed that several residents were roaming in the hallways. I also felt like I was in an institution because of the large size of the facility. Prospect house would not be suitable for seniors who prefer living in a smaller family-like community.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Prospect House

Features of Prospect House

• Minimum Memory Cost: $6373/month

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Prospect House

Health. Happiness. Hospitality.

Conveniently located and easily accessible, Prospect House’s modern campus is close to home, beaches and the region’s numerous cultural attractions. Our modern, cheerful community features all the comforts of home in a nurturing and engaging environment offering exceptional personalized services and round-the-clock staffing. And there are no long-term commitments or expensive investments to make.

From our welcoming porte-cochere and comfortable family areas, to our relaxing lounges and gracious dining rooms, Prospect House greets you with a warmth that puts loved ones and families immediately at ease.

Choose from a variety of spacious, feature-filled floor plans. Outside every door, your loved ones will discover all that they need to remain fit, feel involved, and enjoy the cheerful company of others. We also provide transportation to medical appointments and regular excursions to area attractions and fun shopping destinations.

It’s a Wonderful Life

Prospect House is a place to explore new interests, to embrace new friendships, to enjoy life at your pace. Our compassionate people and service culture set us apart. Our highly-skilled and dedicated staff have a shared commitment to meeting our residents’ every need and help them live each and every day to the fullest. To that end, we offer a full spectrum of specialized services and exceptional amenities.

Amenities & Activities

• Newspaper Delivery
    • Postal Services
    • Smoke-Free Environment

Catered, Carefree Living

Sometimes, life can be unfair. At Prospect House, we level the playing field for you. Here, you can trade in the uncertainties of a loved one living alone or the responsibilities of maintaining a home for the affordable services and amenities that simplify life. We take the work and the worry out of your daily routine so you can stay connected to the things that matter most in life.

Our comprehensive wellness services are tailored to each resident’s individual needs. We provide them in the comfort and privacy of their own apartment – delivered with sensitivity and a smile by licensed nurses and a skilled, medically-oriented staff on duty 24/7. It’s your assurance of fast, qualified response to any emergency.

Thank you for your interest at Prospect House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Prospect House