Prospect House

420 Reservoir Avenue, Revere, MA, 02151

Reviews of Prospect House

nova77 December 14, 2014

Plan for staff supposed to check on a family member every hour and it was never done, i would sit and visit for hours and never see an aide come and check. meds given at wrong times or HOURS LATE. Talk heard that other residents calls for help UNANSWERED . One star is even too much for this place!

Caring1299 April 12, 2013

The staff is very nice at Prospect House. I've been there twice. I have been working with the staff and marketing director over there for about a month now. The latter has been more than helpful even beyond what I initially asked for. The staff has been extremely helpful, very kind and compassionate.

rosie123456 September 13, 2012

From what I was told during my visit , Prospect House does not do much for the residents, I would not want my family there ever. While the dining facility was clean the food was not so hot and the same offerings are repeated over, and over. This was something my grandmother's friend complained to me about. Another issue my grandmother's friend had was she felt there were very little activities offered to her other than bingo. The bright spot of this facility were the people in residence there they were friendly and offered the companionship this woman needed. She also mentioned that is was hard to go out shopping they only went out 1 day a week and to the closest shopping center with very little stores in it.

PKrugman August 21, 2012

My aunt really seemed to be enjoying her time here. She was able to connect with other residents pretty easily, thank largely to the social events that the facility puts on. The people there all seemed very friendly and caring. The facility itself was always very clean and bright. The location itself was great, especially since it was only a few minutes from area amenities. I believe that they may have renovated the building recently and added some other activities, but I'm not sure. My aunt always felt very secure in the facility, since it is both in a very safe neighborhood and they seemed to be very serious about guests checking in and out of the facility. There are a lot of people there, so it seemed like everyone living there could "do their own thing" if they wanted to. Overall, it seemed that everyone very much enjoyed their lives there and were never bored,

connortyped May 19, 2012

My grandmother stayed here for a few years. She really enjoyed her time there. The staff were helpful and highly capable. The rooms were a good size and complete with very nice appliances. There were always plenty of activities for her to do and very good food to choose from. The facility was brand new at the time of her stay, that being said the quality of the building itself was impeccable. The hallways were well lighted, decorated with art work, and in areas near elevators were little alcoves to sit and sometimes organs to play. In the spring and summer landscaping was done weekly, planting flowers and making sure the grounds where nice. There were also daily trips to go shopping.A priest came for service every sunday. After a recent remodeling they also added a game room with a pool table and area for board games and a kitchen area that was used for making pizzas.

nursemass May 14, 2012

Prospect is a large assisted living facility located in Revere, MA. The homecare company I work for sends me three times a month to prospect house to provide nursing care services to five residents. I am not employed by the facility. Prospect house is located in a Revere neighborhood that has average safety ratio. I enjoy driving to the facility while enjoying the beautiful scenic view of the ocean. The building is well secured. There is a receptionist who requests visitors to check in and out. She was friendly and helpful. Senior residents live in apartment-style rooms that seem comfortable. I accompanied one senior resident to the dining room for lunch and noticed that the food quality good. I noticed that several residents were roaming in the hallways. I also felt like I was in an institution because of the large size of the facility. Prospect house would not be suitable for seniors who prefer living in a smaller family-like community.

From Prospect House

Prospect House is an assisted living community located in the oceanfront neighborhood of Revere. Opened in 2002, the house features 109 apartments and features a staff of trained professionals and state-of-the-art services.

Features of Prospect House