The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

June 30, 2014

By Anne37

Mom is in GenCare, and I feel like she's safe there. They have good nursing staff. The staff is very helpful, caring, and very personable. The feeding area is like a restaurant, and its very comfortable. They have a good menu with lots of choices. They have lots of activities. They have musicians come in. They have trips to stores and parks. I don't know if my mom will ever go on those because she doesn't like to be with old people. It is a larger facility, so it has spacious hallways and group areas. However, right now, their elevator is down, and it’s a little bit frustrating, but I know there aren't many elevator companies in the area, so it must be difficult to get a new one.

July 30, 2013

By CaringCVC

I really like The Lodge. In fact, that's where I would like to go. It was up on the top of a hill and it was outside the city. The grounds were very lovely to walk around and that counts a lot to me because the only exercise I usually do is walking. Their hallways were spacious. Their rooms were spacious and their bedrooms were bigger. You didn't have to have your bed back up against the window and this is just a personal thing for me. Their staff was excellent. I thought they were very good. The lady that showed us around does seem to know everything and she was very pleasant to talk to. Their activities looked fine and they're very good. They have little trips here and there, e.g., to museums and to gardens. This facility also provides two meals a day, which would be fine with me because I don't usually eat anyway.

May 09, 2012

By JWDooley

I had a very positive experience with GenCare. Their staff was very helpful in making my decision; they were there every step of the way. They offered me move in assistance as well as a trial period, this allowed my mother to acclimate and further strengthen her choice. The executive director, Tami R., became as close as family to us. We owe her a great deal. The culinary program, created by Bastyr University, featured fresh ideas and a colorful plate. They have a unique health program designed for the low mobility, and the instructor is a wonderfully bright young woman. I recommend this property to anyone I can, I wouldn't mind seeing myself in a place like this when I ripen. I visit this property quite often and I am always pleased with the progress I see both in my mother, as well as in the company. GenCare Lifestyle Inc., not just another senior "home".

Photos of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Features of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

About The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Renton Senior and Assisted Living:

Tucked away, on the hillside just above Downtown Renton, The Lodge at Eagle Ridge gives its residents all the conveniences of being in the city, along with the quiet and privacy to relax and enjoy your retirement! Located just off of I-405, The Lodge provides easy access to nearby shopping centers (South Center Mall, Renton Landing), world class medical facilities (Pac-Med, Group Health, Valley Medical Center, UW Medicine Clinics), and all the restaurants and activities, Renton has to offer.

Life at The Lodge:

While being located in the heart of Renton, The Lodge offers its Residents a quiet, peaceful place to enjoy their retirement. Residents can enjoy a gourmet meal in our Dining Room while admiring the views of Lake Washington and The Olympic Mountains. Or, take a walk around the community on our quarter-mile, paved walking path, through our beautifully manicured grounds, originally designed by Tom Kubota. The Lodge at Eagle Ridge is a pet-friendly retirement living community dedicated to helping you to make the most out of your senior living experience.

Map of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge