Brookdale Renton

71 SW Victoria Street, Renton, WA, 98057

Reviews of Brookdale Renton

Average Rating:

Caring8816 September 27, 2013

When I went to Emeritus at Renton the staff were nice to me, but the facility itself was a little bit dirty. I think they do have outdoor and indoor activities. I don't think I would recommend this place. My first impression when I walk in is that if the carpets are clean then it would keep you from looking further, but if you walk in and the carpets are dirty, you would wonder about the rest of the place. I think they need more cleaning.

Fred5 May 30, 2013

My cousin stayed in Emeritus at Renton. The room was adequate with a living area, bedroom and bathroom. Although, the kitchen was pretty lousy and there was no dining area. I did not know any of the activities but I knew that there was transportation available. I would say that the facility was average.

Notas February 24, 2012

Well my old grandmother stayed there. Because our house was full and she was alone in her house we had to put her in a nursing home. Before we did we checked few nursing homes and this one fitted our plans pefrectly. It was near our home and the staff was so kind and generous. After the first week we went to visit our grandmother and she was very happy with her staying there. She said that the enterier was so beautiful and also she liked the food very much. Only one negative thing is that 1 day they didnt have heating. But that is okay because every other day there is not any problem. When we went to visit her, we first needed to check in then one person of the personal took us to our grandmother's room, telling us she could choose if she wants to be alone in the room or with others. The payment is fair and they have a lot of free activities there. She could read books, talk with doctors about her health, watch tv. I recommend it to everyone.

Caring23 June 18, 2011

Friendly and caring staff. Clean facility. Only downside is no garden patio area for residents to sit outside. Only a parking lot area.

From Brookdale Renton

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Renton

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Minimum age: 62

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid