Park Place Assisted Living

2305 Ives Court, Reno, NV, 89503

Reviews of Park Place Assisted Living

Sharon405174 September 01, 2016

I have my sister in Park Place, and I love it. It’s wonderful. They have all kinds of activities. They get really good meals. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and love their jobs.

Barbara116253 August 23, 2016

I like Park Place Assisted Living because of its home-like setting. There are private rooms on each side of this house that are pretty sizable and have room for a bed and my mom's chair. She has a big bay window, so she can look outside and see people move around. The food is not that wonderful. They don’t have a chef on-duty right now, so the people that are doing the cooking arent't that knowledgeable about special diets.

Laura824678 June 21, 2016

Our tour of Park Place was very good. It was very nice and clean, and they had the right ratio of staff to the residents. It seemed like a good place. They said there were several activities for them to do every day, and sometimes they’d go on tours.

Mark844677 June 10, 2016

I placed my mom in Park Place about three weeks ago. It seems to be working out quite well. It's too early to tell conclusively, but so far, we're pleased. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. It has been a good experience. The rooms and apartments are fine and adequate. The food seems to be fine. The dining area is clean and nice.

memere90 April 26, 2016

It was a difficult decision having to move my 88 year old mother into an assisted living facility. Her dementia had gotten so bad it was no longer safe for her to be at home alone and the cost of 24/7 in-home care was more than we could afford. I did extensive research and toured many different assisted living facilities in the Reno area and decided on Park Place. I knew mom could easily find the dining area, would enjoy sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful landscaping and taking short walks. However, most importantly I knew she would be safe. After a year at Park Place, mom became ill and was put on hospice care. I am grateful she was able to stay at Park Place during this time. It is not easy losing your mother and since my siblings lived out of town, the staff at Park Place became my extended family during this difficult time. The Executive Director of Park Place was kind enough to play the guitar and sing to mom while she was in a coma, hoping she could hear the music. I will never forget the kindness shown to me by the staff at Park Place but more importantly the loving and compassionate care mom received while she was there.

Anonymous114827050 October 29, 2015

My great-aunt is at Park Place. I think half of the staff goes there because of their paycheck, and the other half really love their job and do an outstanding job. The room is adequate. Any needs that my great-aunt has as far as a hospital bed or a different type of chair, they have been really good at helping me facilitate that and make it happen. I've been pleased with that. My aunt likes the food. It seems to be fine. I would recommend this facility to others.

Caring112787750 September 30, 2015

The staff seemed extremely energetic and interested at Park Place. It’s divided into smaller housing units which can be distinguished from the other one. It’s a little different concept from larger size communities. The dining area is different for each unit. I was impressed with the energy of the activities people.

Caring111863350 August 14, 2015

I visited Park Place Assisted Living, and it seemed fine. The rooms looked comfortable. The staff who accommodated me seemed friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for feedback about your recent tour. I am surprised that you did not have the usual amazing personalized experience when you entered our unique gated community of 5 senior care homes. Most of our staff that make themselves available for nonscheduled tours have cared for their own family members both in Park Place for short/long term stays or else at home with support of our health and hospice partners. We are all like extended family. Leaders round the clock in all departments have 8-10+ years experience at Park Place. I hope that you may re-visit us in the future, but in the meantime, thank you for helping us to improve our future customer tours with your comments. Jeanne Bishop-Parise, ED Park Place Assisted Living

Dani1 December 27, 2013

My dad is in Park Place. This is a well kept and clean place. It also has a positive environment. It is nice because it is not one big cottage; there are five small houses. The staff is very kind and polite. They took care of my dad through a cataract surgery and that was very helpful. They provide three meals a day plus a snack. They also provide transportation to and from doctor's appointments. As far as activities, they do field trips and they would take them out to lunches, senior center, etc.

Tammy6 October 28, 2013

I did place my dad in an assisted living facility at Park Place. They have a great staff. What I have seen when I went there, I really liked. I've eaten there and I think their food is fine. Overall, we're happy with this facility. My dad's stay there seems to be going well.

From Park Place Assisted Living

Park Place is Northern Nevada's unique assisted living community of homes, delivering exceptional care 24/7/365. Each of the cottages at Park Place is a spacious, inviting home designed for twelve seniors. Each resident has his or her own private bedroom with a private bath, cable TV, WI-FI, and phone hook-up with call system. Park Place overlooks the city of Reno, the Sierra Nevada, and is adjacent to Rancho San Rafael Park. Best of all, Park Place is affordable.

We are a unique community of 5 senior care cottages of 12 with surrounding gate with gorgeous views of our park-like grounds and surrounding mountains. WI FI throughout yet home-style within.

Features of Park Place Assisted Living

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Adjoining studios
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Outpatient Physical Therapy Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: X Box Kinect

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month-rental

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 12
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None