Brookdale Northwest Reno

Overview of Ratings

4.4

January 12, 2015

By anonymous104292650

Emeritus at the Seasons has a lot of good about it. My mother is getting excellent care. She is in a studio room, and she has a mobility unit so she has plenty of room to turn around. She has a bed, a sink, a refrigerator, a closet, and her own bathroom. The facility has an elevator and a big dining room. The staff is really good. They take the residents to and from doctors and on some excursions.

October 21, 2013

By MLBL

Emeritus at the Seasons is great. Their executive director is very flexible and everyone is very welcoming. So far, my dad seems to be okay there.

September 23, 2013

By Lorraine22

Our visit with Emeritus at the Seasons was very good. It was a nice and very well kept facility. The rooms were accommodating just not very spacious.

August 30, 2013

By John62764150

The facility was fine and had all the amenities. The staff was accommodating. They just didn't have the financial support I was looking for.

August 27, 2013

By Alan3

Emeritus at The Seasons had everything we needed if we were going to move my parents there. The assisted living area was really nice. Although we did not see any activities. If I were to go into a facility, I would definitely go there.

August 01, 2013

By Jeff9

Emeritus is very nice and upscale but it's just really expensive. Also, it is far away and wouldn't be convenient for our family to visit her there.

July 24, 2012

It’s a nice facility just like the one we visited which I think was a sister company of Emeritus. Their rooms are very well sized. The facility in general is clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and approachable. They seemed to care for the residents and are knowledgeable at what they are doing.

July 11, 2012

By marielessler1

Words cannot describe the experience I had in Reno, NV at Emeritus at The Seasons. In the beginning I was very hesitant to go to a facility that would help me; I thought my family was throwing me into a nursing home and leaving me there as a mental patient. But, I was so wrong. I had amazing progress at the facility. I had trouble remembering the beginning of the treatment but I did remember that slowly throughout the care program, my mind began to regain control and I could begin to do more tasks efficiently. The staff was amazingly nice and I could not have asked for better service. I made many friends at the facility and still keep in touch with the staff and friends from the facility today. I left the facility about a year ago to live with my family in Texas. I still visit the facility to check up on friends.

February 28, 2012

Great facility. Very impressed at how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was. I had a great overall experience and would recommend it to anyone.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Northwest Reno

Features of Brookdale Northwest Reno

About Brookdale Northwest Reno

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Northwest Reno