Reviews of Margaret's Meadows
jpsmith December 14, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
Margaret's Meadows is a wonderful facility. The atmosphere is comfortable and homey. Staff are very pleasant and attentive. My mother was there for a couple of years and she was very well taken care of, at all times. I highly recommend this country home.
From Margaret's Meadows
Welcome to Margaret’s Meadows Senior Living
Margaret's Meadows exists to provide residents with the highest possible quality care, in homelike surroundings, nurturing their dignity and independence. We do the best we can for our residents, utilizing our available resources. We want Margaret's Meadows to be like a home, not an institution
We consistently strive to meet the needs and wants of our residents and make them feel loved. The manner in which we treat residents and visitors will create a reputation for Margaret's Meadows. Courtesy, friendliness, and sincere help convey to the residents and the community that Margaret's Meadows is for them.
- Completely handicap-accessible with wide hallways-designed with your loved ones in mind
- Air conditioning throughout facility
- Safety and security systems
- Stand by generator for emergency use, in case of power outage
- Telephone and cable TV access
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Landscaped and well-maintained grounds that attract a variety of wildlife
Our extended-stay guests find a special place in our Margaret's Meadows family, because we believe that every individual can live an interesting, purpose-filled life at every age.
These guests receive the best in care while busying themselves with activities, new friendships, learning experiences, and holiday and birthday events that often include their families.
At Margaret's Meadows, we pride ourselves on
- Creating a nurturing environment for residents;
- Promoting a sense of well being for the individual in need of such services;
- Providing relief for caregivers while they participate in the plan of care;
- Providing a structured, comprehensive program that provides a variant of health, social and related services in a protective 24 hour a day setting;
We are proud of our delicious, nutritious and appetizing meals served in a comfortable dining atmosphere. Our dining philosophy enables you to experience the service and selections you would expect at home.
We offer a creative menu, a dedicated staff, and meals served in a beautifully decorated dining room. If you prefer to dine in your room, we will be happy to provide you with in-room dining.
We offer delicious seasonal menus, which feature cold, fresh fruits and salads in the summer and hot, hearty stews in the winter. All of our meals are home-cooked. We give special attention to individualized food preferences and dietary needs to ensure your satisfaction.
Thank you for you interest at Margaret’s Meadows Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
What makes all this difference is how we truly care at Margaret's Meadows, our unique philosophy that embraces every guest as a member of the Margaret's Meadows family and ensures that each individual will receive dignity, respect, companionship and compassion every day.
Features of Margaret's Meadows
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- Minimum rate: $2,999/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $2,999/month
Location of Margaret's Meadows
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities