Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

36101 Seaside Blvd., Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

Caring70540350 May 22, 2014

Brandywine is very lovely, and the people there were absolutely super. The marketing director, the receptionist, the people in general who worked there were great. Mother didn't get along well with the lady who was in the room with her, so she was only there a week. Mother would have stayed, but the only other room that they had was up on the second floor and she was afraid of elevators, so that didn't work out for her.

If you had a TV, you would pay the cable company, the same way with the phones. The lifeline things that people get to wear around their necks in case they fall, you would pay extra for that there. The food was very good there. Mother raves about the food. They had a great chef. The rooms were nice; she shared a bath. They have their own activities. You never had any odor whatsoever. I must say that the hallways were lovely.

Caring62898750 February 01, 2014

I highly recommend Brandywine. Everyone has been very charming, very helpful and the rooms are nice and clean. The staff is wonderful. I like that my sister is happy there.

robby1 May 18, 2012

My mother has been living at Brandywine Assisted Living at Reheboth Beach for the last three months, and my experience with the facility so far has been nothing short of wonderful. The facility is very lovely, well-kept, and tidy and my mom has had not one complaint during her stay so far. More importantly, the staff at Brandywine is very accommodating, kind, and understanding of my mother's needs and very friendly to me and my family whenever we visit. They let us set up my mom's room to her liking and even volunteered to help. During my first visit to check the facility, I made it a point to check with the other residents what their experience at Brandywine had been like and found out that they were all very satisfied and happy with the level of care provided there. The facility provides fun activities for the residents to take part in, and most residents seem to gather in the huge common room to lounge, relax, and meet and talk with other residents. There is also a great courtyard, which my mom loves for walking. Overall, the level of satisfaction and happiness of the residents (including my mom) at this facility is very high, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living facility in the area.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

About Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe is an assisted living facility in Rehoboth Beach, DE that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe