Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

August 17, 2014

By Beeze

My father has been a resident of Brandywine since March 2014. My siblings and I had checked numerous facilities and settled on Brandywine for several reasons. First and foremost, the staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. The staff worked with my dad and his limited income and assured us that he would be a resident as long as he wanted. The staff says that they treat all of the residents like they are members of their own family. I have witnessed this with the level of care and service that my father receives on a daily basis. All of the staff I have seen appear to have a genuine passion for working with the elderly. Having visited my father several times a week, I have always found the staff to be friendly, outgoing, available and helpful to residents as well as family members. My dad enjoys the food that is served. He has commented that it is similar to eating in a restaurant. Family members and I have eaten with him on several occasions. All have found the food and service to be very good. My dad is in a private single room that is a good size for one person. His room is cleaned on a regular basis. The staff also provides a weekly laundry service that is included with the monthly fee. It is also worth mentioning that the facility common areas are kept very clean. There is also no foul odors in the building. There are plenty of and a variety of activities for residents to participate in. A monthly calendar listing all of the daily activities is provided to all residents. From the experience my family, father and I have had, I would highly recommend Brandywine at Seaside Pointe.

August 15, 2014

By pugaroon

This facility has truly been a life saver for my mother, father, and our entire family. The staff has been helpful and caring, and made a stressful and difficult decision much easier to deal with. The facility involves my mother in daily activities such as ceramics, entertainers, day trips, etc. which helps her socialize with others. I would recommend this facility to anyone who has a family member diagnosed with dementia or alzheimers.

May 22, 2014

Brandywine is very lovely, and the people there were absolutely super. The marketing director, the receptionist, the people in general who worked there were great. Mother didn't get along well with the lady who was in the room with her, so she was only there a week. Mother would have stayed, but the only other room that they had was up on the second floor and she was afraid of elevators, so that didn't work out for her. If you had a TV, you would pay the cable company, the same way with the phones. The lifeline things that people get to wear around their necks in case they fall, you would pay extra for that there. The food was very good there. Mother raves about the food. They had a great chef. The rooms were nice; she shared a bath. They have their own activities. You never had any odor whatsoever. I must say that the hallways were lovely.

February 01, 2014

I highly recommend Brandywine. Everyone has been very charming, very helpful and the rooms are nice and clean. The staff is wonderful. I like that my sister is happy there.

May 18, 2012

By robby1

My mother has been living at Brandywine Assisted Living at Reheboth Beach for the last three months, and my experience with the facility so far has been nothing short of wonderful. The facility is very lovely, well-kept, and tidy and my mom has had not one complaint during her stay so far. More importantly, the staff at Brandywine is very accommodating, kind, and understanding of my mother's needs and very friendly to me and my family whenever we visit. They let us set up my mom's room to her liking and even volunteered to help. During my first visit to check the facility, I made it a point to check with the other residents what their experience at Brandywine had been like and found out that they were all very satisfied and happy with the level of care provided there. The facility provides fun activities for the residents to take part in, and most residents seem to gather in the huge common room to lounge, relax, and meet and talk with other residents. There is also a great courtyard, which my mom loves for walking. Overall, the level of satisfaction and happiness of the residents (including my mom) at this facility is very high, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living facility in the area.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

About Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe

Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe is an assisted living facility in Rehoboth Beach, DE that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Seaside Pointe