Reviews of Our House Senior Living - Reedsburg Assisted Care
No Reviews Yet!
About Our House Senior Living - Reedsburg Assisted Care
For residents who cherish their independence but also need assistance with daily activities, Our House Senior Living in Reedsburg is the optimal lifestyle choice for assisted care. We provide a comfortable, caring and family-like atmosphere with three home-cooked meals a day (plus snacks), a robust activities calendar, medication management, regular housekeeping and all linen services. Our specially-trained 24-hour staff ensures that our residents receive the warm, personalized attention they deserve. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.
Room and House Features:
- Private bedroom with closet
- Private Bathroom with basin and toilet (fitted with handrails)
- Large windows
- Personal call system
- Beautiful, comfortable, and home-like commons area with a double-sided fireplace
- Community dining room with access to the family-style kitchen and snack bar
- Television lounge and activity area
- Private entryways from the well-lighted hallway
- Hand railings in hallways
- All areas are handicap accessible
- Wheelchair accessible shower and handicap accessible tub
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Four seasoned sun room
- Front porch with sitting area
- Patio with raised flower gardens
- Parking _ Surfaced
What Makes Us Special
We are passionately committed to making a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. We provide the highest quality care and excellent services, while promoting social interaction of seniors in a nurturing family-like environment.
Photos of Our House Senior Living - Reedsburg Assisted Care
Features of Our House Senior Living - Reedsburg Assisted Care
- Minimum Rate: $3400/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic 13666