Redmond Heights Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Redmond Heights Senior Living

August 21, 2015

By Caring112044850

I am very satisfied with Redmond Heights where my friend is. Everything is fine right now. I know people over there, and I just think it is one of the best places. The people are really nice. The staff is fantastic. They are really a bunch of caring people that work together to make everything for the residents. They have great food. The chef is creative, so you will not think that you are eating institutional food. They have a lot of activities. I think she is in a very comfortable situation.

March 11, 2015

I would love to be in Redmond Heights. The people felt really at home. They had an elevator, and it's secure. Everything was right there. You don't have to worry about taking out your garbage. There were places in the hallway where you open the door and put them down the chute. You could buy stuff from the vending machines. It was too new to improve on anything -- maybe the food.

Photos of Redmond Heights Senior Living

Services & Amenities of Redmond Heights Senior Living

About Redmond Heights Senior Living

Redmond Heights Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Redmond, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Redmond Heights Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Redmond Heights Senior Living