The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

3030 HERITAGETOWN DRIVE, Redding, CA, 96002

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

September 17, 2015

I liked The Vistas Assisted Living and Memory Care very much. I liked the facility, I liked the staffing, and I liked their concept in memory care for people with dementia.

March 16, 2015

By lkdad

Other

This place is amazing!

February 10, 2015

By Eviglia

My mother has resided here since 2008 after suffering from the after effects of shingles at the age of 88. She had trouble settling in but eventually loved being here. She enjoys the workers who all call her by name and enjoys the social life. We would recommend this facility. My mother has received excellent care. She will reach the age of 99 in May and we believe it is due to their care and concern for her well being.

Services & Amenities of The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

• State Licenses: 455002049

About The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is an assisted living facility in Redding, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community