The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

3030 HERITAGETOWN DRIVE, Redding, CA, 96002

Reviews of The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Anonymous113010350 September 17, 2015

I liked The Vistas Assisted Living and Memory Care very much. I liked the facility, I liked the staffing, and I liked their concept in memory care for people with dementia.

lkdad March 16, 2015

Other

This place is amazing!

Eviglia February 10, 2015

My mother has resided here since 2008 after suffering from the after effects of shingles at the age of 88. She had trouble settling in but eventually loved being here. She enjoys the workers who all call her by name and enjoys the social life. We would recommend this facility. My mother has received excellent care. She will reach the age of 99 in May and we believe it is due to their care and concern for her well being.

About The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is an assisted living facility in Redding, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Vistas Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

• Nurse On Staff Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours

• State Licenses 455002049