Sierra Oaks Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sierra Oaks Senior Living

February 16, 2015

By Jim103618150

We didn't like Sierra Oaks at all. It just seems cold and impersonal. I wouldn't recommend them. It just didn't strike me as a very good place. It just seems dark, and it didn't seem very welcoming to us. So we took just one or two glances and said no. It wasn't for us. We went to the reception area, and we looked at the dining room. We looked at the rooms. It just seems dark and gloomy, and it just didn't appeal to us. The place was cheaper though.

July 26, 2014

By Richard L. Jackson

I brought my Father from Marin County to Sierra Oaks Assisted Living and could not be happier. I have seen my Dad go from sitting in his chair with his head down for hours to having more energy and being more interactive. He's nearly 91 years old and still has some living to do. Sierra Oaks and staff are giving him the will to do just that. He can't wait for staff to come and see him. He really lights up. It brings comfort to us that he is so loved and cared for at a Sierra Oaks. The Management, Admin. Floor Staff, Medical Techs, Maintenance, and Dining room staff have been Excellent!!!

August 05, 2011

By jtownsend90

At Sierra Oaks assisted care the workers where genuine about their jobs and responsibilities. They provided lots of great activities for the residents, some including Large Television sets, Board Games, Exercise, meetings, and much more. The rooms are kept up by maid service so the residents have to spend no time cleaning and can enjoy their stay. Everyone is nice and I had not heard a single resident make a bad statement. The food served is mixed between hearty meals from home and good eats from a diner. Everyone seems to get along and the landscaping is always kept up on a daily basis. This is by far one the nicer living facilities in the metro area, this is one place I too may consider for myself and would refer others to in the future. I believe it is doing good to the community and has a lot more to offer than we see, this place deserves a good review and I am here to help people see that, feel free to check it out for yourself, if acceptable you may find yourself packing your bags.

June 10, 2011

By elemide

Visited this facility

Visited this place while considering places for an older friend recently. Strikes one as one of the posh retirement centers within the philly area. Interior layout looks nice and staffing design, it would seem, is tailored to meet every resident need. Staff are mostly warm and friendly, one I saw, sat patiently over an hour during patient feeding. Most residents also indicated a stay period of ten years or more. There are also closed circuit unit cameras monitoring entry and exit from the building, indicating attention to security. Other than the fact that affordability could be an issue, there may be no reason not to consider this place.

Features of Sierra Oaks Senior Living

• State Licenses: 455002190, 455002564 (pending)

About Sierra Oaks Senior Living

Sierra Oaks Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Redding, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sierra Oaks Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sierra Oaks Senior Living