Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Open Arms Retirement Center

Open Arms Retirement Center is an assisted living facility in Raeford, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Open Arms Retirement Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Open Arms Retirement Center

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Open Arms Retirement Center
64px
Posted by Mary Jane3 November 14, 2014

I did find a place for my dad. It's called Open Arms. It is a small facility. They separate the people that have Alzheimer's from the ones that don't. I love the gardens. They're beautiful. I met several people, going from the lady that administers the places, to some of the nurses and the admission manager, and they were very helpful when I called. They took me around. They showed me three different empty rooms. In general, the people looked content. The facility was clean. It has different rooms that they could go to. They have different set up of rooms, like garden rooms and others were a little more formal. They have the dining room where they go for their three meals and three snacks a day. They have a blackboard, which was huge because a lot of people there don't see well and it had posted all the activities. Every Friday at 3 p.m., they have ice cream. I thought that was rather huge in the sense that it is something for them to look forward to. Also my dad loves ice cream. I like that they have a Facebook page. This place is small, and they have enough staff. Let's say my dad doesn't want to get up or get to go over to lunch or dinner, they will bring his meal to his room. That to me was very important because my dad will refuse to go to eat. I really love the place.

Location of Open Arms Retirement Center