Foxwood Springs

1500 Foxwood Drive, Raymore, MO, 64083

Reviews of Foxwood Springs

IL March 27, 2014

Foxwood Springs provides excellent care to the people living there. The facility is also an excellent place, and we are very, very satisfied. The staff are very loving and caring. The rooms are very adequate and private. The food is excellent. They offer a variety of activities. They have birthday parties and special parties for the residents. They also have live music once a month for all of the residents who had a birthday that month.

caring0005 July 11, 2013

Foxwood Springs is a nice facility but pretty costly and in a higher level of care than what my mother needed. I would recommend it to people who would want that kind of care.

Sandra17 March 27, 2013

My stepmother worked at Foxwood Springs, so she could watch my dad while he was there. The staff and facility was okay, and the place was clean. If my dad had any problems they would come to take care of him.

Roberts1980 June 28, 2011

This is another Brookdale facility, and while the building is a couple years older than some, the decorating and overall feel is still that of a luxury apartment complex. During the course of my tour I spoke with several staff and management personnel, all of whom were very friendly and caring people who seemed to have a genuine, personal connection with the residents we met along the way. The dining room is available morning until night for a variety of standard options and residents also have the opportunity to come down during scheduled mealtimes for more formal meals which change daily. True to Brookdale form there are lots of scheduled activities for residents both on- and off-campus. When I arrived, I saw the last couple of minutes of a bird show that had been brought in, which included several small birds as well as a parrot, and an owl. During my tour I also saw a large group of people enjoying a game of Bingo in a very large, bright common area. There's also a huge library in the attached Independent Living section which is available to all residents of the facility. Resident rooms in the Assisted Living section were a bit more disappointing than at some other facilities. The only options are private or semi-private single rooms. They all have an attached bath, but most rooms are semi-private and the two sleeping spaces are separated by a curtain. The rooms are still fairly bright with nicely sized windows, but there are no apartment or suite layouts at this facility.

From Foxwood Springs

Foxwood Springs provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Foxwood Springs

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Cottages

• General store
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 10 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Licensed by the state of Missouri for AL, SNF, Rehab and Memory Care
  • State License(s): 02649C

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Foxwood Springs