Foxwood Springs

1500 Foxwood Drive, Raymore, MO, 64083

Reviews of Foxwood Springs

July 11, 2013

By caring0005

Foxwood Springs is a nice facility but pretty costly and in a higher level of care than what my mother needed. I would recommend it to people who would want that kind of care.

March 27, 2013

By Sandra17

My stepmother worked at Foxwood Springs, so she could watch my dad while he was there. The staff and facility was okay, and the place was clean. If my dad had any problems they would come to take care of him.

June 28, 2011

By Roberts1980

This is another Brookdale facility, and while the building is a couple years older than some, the decorating and overall feel is still that of a luxury apartment complex. During the course of my tour I spoke with several staff and management personnel, all of whom were very friendly and caring people who seemed to have a genuine, personal connection with the residents we met along the way. The dining room is available morning until night for a variety of standard options and residents also have the opportunity to come down during scheduled mealtimes for more formal meals which change daily. True to Brookdale form there are lots of scheduled activities for residents both on- and off-campus. When I arrived, I saw the last couple of minutes of a bird show that had been brought in, which included several small birds as well as a parrot, and an owl. During my tour I also saw a large group of people enjoying a game of Bingo in a very large, bright common area. There's also a huge library in the attached Independent Living section which is available to all residents of the facility. Resident rooms in the Assisted Living section were a bit more disappointing than at some other facilities. The only options are private or semi-private single rooms. They all have an attached bath, but most rooms are semi-private and the two sleeping spaces are separated by a curtain. The rooms are still fairly bright with nicely sized windows, but there are no apartment or suite layouts at this facility.

Photos of Foxwood Springs

Features of Foxwood Springs

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: Licensed by the state of Missouri for AL, SNF, Rehab and Memory Care
  • State Licenses: 02649C

About Foxwood Springs

Foxwood Springs provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Foxwood Springs