Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Darst Adult Group Home
I visited this facility
My grandmother was a resident at Darst Adult Group Home, some years ago. I'm sorry to say that I only visited her while she was there a few times, but my impression was fairly positive. She had her own room, which looked just like a bedroom in any home, and could come and go as she pleased. She didn't choose to go anywhere but I I would see an older gentleman take a walk every day (I lived close to the Darst Home). I never had much contact with the employees at that time, but my grandmother was clean and seemed to be well taken care of. I do remember there being a "nursing home" smell, one I've smelled at many nursing homes thought I don't know why that is. I would have scored this place higher if my sister had not worked there for a short time and was not treated very well. I do know they have a VERY high turnover rate, and in my opinion, if you can't treat your employees well, there is something wrong.
Location of Darst Adult Group Home
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities