Reviews of Fairmont Grand
No Reviews Yet!
About Fairmont Grand
Welcome to Fairmont Grand, an Independent Living and Assisted Living senior care retirement community in Rapid City, South Dakota. Fairmont Grand welcomes you at the front door with familiar sights, sounds and aromas of home. There is lively conversation in the parlor, laughter in the library and a helping hand from our caring staff when you need it.
Located in Rapid City, South Dakota, Fairmont Grand features a variety of lifestyle options for senior residents. Our residents can select from studio and deluxe studio apartments.
With our outdoor patios, walking paths and beautifully furnished common areas, Fairmont Grand provides attractive settings for socializing with family and friends. Fairmont Grand is the ideal choice. Browse through our website and give us a call to find out more about everything Fairmont Grand has to offer.
- Independent and assisted living apartments
- Beautiful community living areas
- Picturesque landscaped garden areas and walkways
- Restaurant-style dining room with convenient dining hours
- Activities and game room
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop
- Computer and internet access
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Wired for telephone
- Basic Cable
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Conveniently located near hospitals and medical facilities
- Single-car garage with automatic door opener
- Community swimming pool and spa
- Community barbeque facility
- RV parking
- Small pets welcome
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Community Clubhouse activities
- Dinner every evening
- Freshly prepared meals three times daily and snacks prepared by our Executive Chef
- Social and recreational events
- Planned fun outings
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Laundry service
- Scheduled transportation doctor appointments
- Daily activities program
- 24/7 professional care staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as needed.
- Respite (short-term stay) care available
Photos of Fairmont Grand
Features of Fairmont Grand
- Minimum Rate: $1965/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3250/month
- Resident Capacity: 72
- State Licenses: SD 57701