Sunrise of Randolph

648 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ, 07869

Reviews of Sunrise of Randolph

July 23, 2012

By Femdimes

When I was first presented the opportunity of visiting an assisted-living facility I was hesitant. I was not very familiar with old people and I was nervous having to deal with them. However my fears were quickly assuaged by the staff of Sunrise and Randolph. These people were truly the kindest, most caring people I had ever met in my life. Assisted-living communities often get a bad wrap by the media as places that people send the elderly just because they don't want to care for them. This could not be further from the truth because the people at Sunrise of Randolph took such good care of the guest there that I would have no problem sending my parents or a member of my family there. Another thing that I really liked about Sunrise Randolph were the facilities. The place was extremely clean, and had a very homey feel. Moreover, the food at Sunrise Randolph was excellent! I would highly recommend this assisted-living community to anyone that was looking for one.

April 28, 2012

By Jane4

It was an eye-opener trip for me, by visiting this assisted living provider. Starting with the automatic-opening door at the entrance, the facilities were good. The atmosphere was calm and the place was neatly maintained. The elderly are taken care of well, by the staff. The exercise classes, cooking classes and other fitness and recreational programs are set-up to keep the 'seniors' engaged. The menu and the dining facilities are worth mentioning. The personalized services are a blessing for the needy. However, I was totally taken aback when one 'grandfather' there, told me about the vacuum that he feels, in spite of having all other facilities - that he misses his children, grand-children's smile, after coming there. I felt that these people had spent their youth only to raise a family, grow up their kids. Now, once the kids grow up, they go away from their parents - visit them once a while. I felt that, if the elderly stays with their grand-children, their old-age will feel heavenly and wonderful.

September 10, 2011

By kk86

Sunrise is a beautiful place both inside and out. When you first walk into the building, it is bright, open, and airy. It definitely invites you in. The dining area made you feel as if you were eating at a restaurant, which is a positive factor for seniors living there who may not be able to go out to a restaurant otherwise. The staff even told us that they are conscious of the food they are serving as many of the residents have dietary restrictions. The gardens in the back were one of the best features and it provided a nice scenery and some welcomed fresh air. The rooms were spacious yet small enough that one can easily care for their space. They also offer many programs for the residents and also for their families to come and experience as well. This was a plus as we wanted our family member to still feel connected even though she would be living in this facility. The only reason why we did not choose this facility was because it was a little costly compared to other options. Otherwise, it was a beautiful place!

Photos of Sunrise of Randolph

Features of Sunrise of Randolph

About Sunrise of Randolph

Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Randolph

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Map of Sunrise of Randolph