Palos Verdes Villa

Overview of Ratings

4.1

June 17, 2014

By MichaelB18

My grandfather has been at Palos Verdes Villa for a few years. The staff and care he receives is outstanding. I've spent a lot of time at the facility and the atmosphere is great. I have a lot of peace of mind knowing he is so well cared for.

March 28, 2014

By Cheryl25

I didn't care for Palos Verdes Villa. When we first came in the door, it smelled. We asked for the person who we were supposed to be meeting with, but nobody could find her. However, when we did find her, she was a very friendly person. When we went on a tour, this facility looked like a home that had been converted from a hotel or motel. The hallways were narrow. The whole place was dark and gloomy. The elevator was small. The place was unkempt and kind of gloomy inside. The residents all looked like what I would never want my mother to look like; they just sat and stared. I told my sister that I don't feel comfortable leaving Mom there.

December 20, 2013

By Ed14

We visited Palos Verdes Villas, everything seemed very positive there. This place is relatively affordable compared to some others. The facility looked clean and well maintained. The staff is very nice too. The room size is okay for shared living. There are rooms for activities. Transportation to doctors is provided which is nice as well.

June 30, 2012

By Anerta

We chose Palos Verdes for my Dad because of the price. He got his own private room for a very reasonable cost. The room was big and clean. The entire facility was clean and well organized. The people that were working there were very friendly and accommodating and they are able to work with us. They seemed like they cared about his well being. The residents have equal amount of men and women. It wasn't like mostly men or mostly women. The activities seemed to bond them together. They have exercise programs, a pool table, bingo and many others. They also they the residents out twice a week. They take them to the store or to the doctors or treatments. Of course transportation is provided if they need to go out.

Photos of Palos Verdes Villa

• Tagalog

• State Licenses: 198201933

About Palos Verdes Villa

Welcome to Palos Verdes Villas Assisted Living

Palos Verdes Villa can serve as "your home on the hill," a resort-style retirement home on a beautiful Rancho Palos Verdes hillside. Newly remodeled senior living facility with quality care, many amenities, a nearby lovely park, and several shopping centers.

At Palos Verdes Villa, we realize your loved ones deserve the very best senior care in their later years. We agree. Our professional staff shares the same heart and compassion for each of our residents. We are dedicated to providing quality senior care to Palos Verdes and all the South Bay.

We truly stand apart from other nursing homes that provide senior care in the South Bay. Our recently updated facility offers a resort-style retirement home and assisted living services which include:

• Warm & Friendly Atmosphere

Assisted Living Rates

• Level 1: Assistance with Medication / Bathing - $100 per Month
  • Level 2: Assistance with Dressing - $200 per Month
  • Level 3: Incontinent Care - $500 per Month

Please give us call for a complimentary lunch and tour of our wonderful community.

We are dedicated to providing quality senior care to Palos Verdes and all the South Bay. It is our commitment to treat each resident with dignity, respect, and love to provide them with a comforting and enjoyable environment. We see it as our responsibility and our calling, and we take joy in serving your loved ones as if they were our own.

Map of Palos Verdes Villa