Brookdale Rancho Mirage

72201 Country Club Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270

Reviews of Brookdale Rancho Mirage

December 30, 2015

I have visited a friend in Emeritus at Rancho Mirage. Overall, my friend's stay in that community was not good. They were short-staffed. At that time, my friend just had a surgery and couldn't walk, so she needed assistance to be able to get to the restroom. She called for a staff member and no one came after an hour. It turned into a bad situation, and she ended up in a hospital. The staff was not that helpful and accommodating at all. Also, they just had basic rooms with two people usually sharing a room.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We will share your feedback with our management team.

October 31, 2015

Brookdale Rancho Mirage was a much older building. Their community rooms and all of their things were much smaller. They showed me an area where they have classes, and there was room for maybe 10 or 12 people, as opposed to the other places that have good-sized rooms. Their facilities were much smaller. However, they did have the best closets.

July 21, 2015

I loved Brookdale Rancho Mirage. It was great, but it was too expensive. I sat and talked with a lady, and she gave me a tour around it. They had everything. I would love to put my mother in there. It was impressive.

May 15, 2015

Brookdale Rancho Mirage is the nicest one, it's economical, and they have all the services that she needs. The staff is doing a great job. The food is very good. It is recommendable because of its service and price.

April 19, 2015

My uncle is in Brookdale assisted living (Brookdale Rancho Mirage). I love it, and he loves it. Their staff is very friendly and very helpful. However, I have some problems with the nurse. I don't know if she is over worked or what, but there have been times when the nurse does not inform me of things that I need to know. The only other problem that I have is with the billing, and I am trying to have that straightened out right now.

February 10, 2015

By David101832350

Brookdale Rancho Mirage was very high end. It was a beautiful facility. I do not know if we would want to pay that kind of monthly amount, but there was some interesting things that they do periodically with incentive plans and care plans that might make it a little more reasonable. The staff was awesome. We had a great conversation, and we talked about a lot of different things.

November 17, 2014

I liked Emeritus. I thought it was a good facility. It was attractive, clean, and seemed to be well run. The people there seemed to be well cared for. The rooms seemed to be nice, and they had their own bathroom. I really thought that it was attractive. The people seemed to know what they were doing, and I thought it was a good quality facility. They seemed to have a variety of activities during the day.

October 07, 2014

I liked the Emeritus because they were really nice to my mom -- very, very kind, very caring, and very helpful. They helped us with all of our paperwork, and I liked the care that my father got the most because the nurses were just sweethearts. They helped him with everything and encouraged him when he was giving up, and I thought that was good. My parents felt comfortable there, so I would recommend it to other people. I felt like they got good service and lots of help.

August 27, 2014

By James93423750

Emeritus was much too big for what we were looking for. We wanted something more intimate than that. We didn’t spend a lot of time there and decided that the multi-story complex would be too overwhelming for my mother-in-law. We just got to see one room. It was occupied. The owner or the occupant of the room was kind enough to let us look in there. Once again, it was very nice. It appeared to be a really excellent facility. Everybody was super nice and worked with us. I thought it was great; however, it is not the kind of place that we’re interested in.

October 26, 2013

By Eino

I was impressed with the cleanliness of Emeritus at Rancho Mirage. The facility is quite good. I like the room sizes. My wife is in a shared room, but the rooms were quiet large. Right now, she is just the only one occupying that room. The facility is also less expensive than other places. I just don't know too much with regards to the activities. I was impressed with the people who worked there as they are very friendly people.

October 09, 2013

By Waterbill

We visited Emeritus at Rancho Mirage and they did not have any floor plan that attracted us. The staff were helpful to us.

January 28, 2012

By Thad

Lovely place, was in my top 3 of all the places I visited. Found 1 other place that more suited what I was looking for and closer to my home.

Photos of Brookdale Rancho Mirage

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: License #AL336426512/License #SNF250000759/PCOA #240

About Brookdale Rancho Mirage

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Rancho Mirage