Brookdale Rancho Mirage

72201 Country Club Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270

Reviews of Brookdale Rancho Mirage

Anonymous118878750 October 31, 2015

Brookdale Rancho Mirage was a much older building. Their community rooms and all of their things were much smaller. They showed me an area where they have classes, and there was room for maybe 10 or 12 people, as opposed to the other places that have good-sized rooms. Their facilities were much smaller. However, they did have the best closets.

Anonymous110982850 July 21, 2015

I loved Brookdale Rancho Mirage. It was great, but it was too expensive. I sat and talked with a lady, and she gave me a tour around it. They had everything. I would love to put my mother in there. It was impressive.

Caring106497850 May 15, 2015

Brookdale Rancho Mirage is the nicest one, it's economical, and they have all the services that she needs. The staff is doing a great job. The food is very good. It is recommendable because of its service and price.

Caring104740550 April 19, 2015

My uncle is in Brookdale assisted living (Brookdale Rancho Mirage). I love it, and he loves it. Their staff is very friendly and very helpful. However, I have some problems with the nurse. I don't know if she is over worked or what, but there have been times when the nurse does not inform me of things that I need to know. The only other problem that I have is with the billing, and I am trying to have that straightened out right now.

David101832350 February 10, 2015

Brookdale Rancho Mirage was very high end. It was a beautiful facility. I do not know if we would want to pay that kind of monthly amount, but there was some interesting things that they do periodically with incentive plans and care plans that might make it a little more reasonable. The staff was awesome. We had a great conversation, and we talked about a lot of different things.

Caring97814950 November 17, 2014

I liked Emeritus. I thought it was a good facility. It was attractive, clean, and seemed to be well run. The people there seemed to be well cared for. The rooms seemed to be nice, and they had their own bathroom. I really thought that it was attractive. The people seemed to know what they were doing, and I thought it was a good quality facility. They seemed to have a variety of activities during the day.

Caring87148450 October 07, 2014

I liked the Emeritus because they were really nice to my mom -- very, very kind, very caring, and very helpful. They helped us with all of our paperwork, and I liked the care that my father got the most because the nurses were just sweethearts. They helped him with everything and encouraged him when he was giving up, and I thought that was good. My parents felt comfortable there, so I would recommend it to other people. I felt like they got good service and lots of help.

James93423750 August 27, 2014

Emeritus was much too big for what we were looking for. We wanted something more intimate than that. We didn’t spend a lot of time there and decided that the multi-story complex would be too overwhelming for my mother-in-law. We just got to see one room. It was occupied. The owner or the occupant of the room was kind enough to let us look in there. Once again, it was very nice. It appeared to be a really excellent facility. Everybody was super nice and worked with us. I thought it was great; however, it is not the kind of place that we’re interested in.

Eino October 26, 2013

I was impressed with the cleanliness of Emeritus at Rancho Mirage. The facility is quite good. I like the room sizes. My wife is in a shared room, but the rooms were quiet large. Right now, she is just the only one occupying that room. The facility is also less expensive than other places. I just don't know too much with regards to the activities. I was impressed with the people who worked there as they are very friendly people.

Waterbill October 09, 2013

We visited Emeritus at Rancho Mirage and they did not have any floor plan that attracted us. The staff were helpful to us.

Thad January 28, 2012

Lovely place, was in my top 3 of all the places I visited. Found 1 other place that more suited what I was looking for and closer to my home.

From Brookdale Rancho Mirage

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Rancho Mirage

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: License #AL336426512/License #SNF250000759/PCOA #240
  • State License(s): 336426512

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Rancho Mirage