Brookdale Mirage Inn

72750 Country Club Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270

Promotion ends in 6 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Mirage Inn

January 01, 2016

By Bobbie9

I visited Brookdale Mirage Inn. They had a great chef. They had amenities. It was very nice. I think it's high end. It was very beautiful inside too. The staff was fine.

October 31, 2015

Brookdale Mirage Inn is good. It was my second choice of the four that I looked at. They had lovely facilities. They had a lot of flexibility in the floor plans. I did eat there, and it was very nice. Also the facility is across the street from a shopping center.

June 21, 2015

By Dianne27

Brookdale Mirage Inn (formerly Emeritus at Rancho Mirage) is one of the top two places conducive to my parents. It does not have a skilled nursing facility right on their campus, but there is one right across the street that they work with. What I did remember the most about Mirage is that they have what they call Safari lounge, and they have a cocktail hour every day at 4 o'clock, which I think my father would very much enjoy. He likes to have his little cocktail. They also have a Men's Club and a theater, and they have therapy available and a nursing staff on call 24/7. They have a hair salon available for the women to get their hair done there, exercise facilities, and a swimming pool, and it has two-bedroom apartments, which is what would be more accommodating for my parents. It was very nice.

November 24, 2014

We went to Mirage Inn for a visit, and the place is absolutely gorgeous. It's like walking into a fine hotel. The rooms themselves are very nice. It's very open and cheerful. It's really good. The drawback is that they have few activities, and it took so longer for them to serve the food, but the food is very good.

September 30, 2014

By Ed25

We have been to the Mirage a couple of times. It was very nice, and some of the things we liked about it is that there were three meals a day or an open restaurant all day. The food was very good.

February 27, 2014

Mirage Inn was very nice, new, clean, and it didn't depress me. The people were friendly. They had nice grounds. They also had a nice swimming pool. They had an ice cream parlor, a theater and a beauty salon. They had some rooms that were nicely finished and optimistic looking. However, they advertised that they had meals without sugar and salt but the lady that I talked to had no clue.

January 31, 2014

By Kate14

Mom was supposed to move in to Mirage Inn. It was clean and it seemed a little more upscale, which my mom was used to. It was very well planned and seemed to anticipate all the needs that you might have. Both the people who lived and worked there were kind, helpful and friendly. The two gentlemen who showed us around were above and beyond the call of duty. They worked very hard. When my mom fell, one of the men was very attentive to me and my family in taking care of anything and she hadn't even moved in. He was that kind of a person and I was very impressed with him. The food was great. She would have had a two-bedroom apartment and it was very spacious, nice, clean and well kept up. However, she had an accident before thanksgiving and she passed away.

December 27, 2013

By Linda74172550

From what I saw at Mirage Inn, overall they're a fine facility. The staff was good too. However, this facility was a different option for us. It was a little too small and it wouldn't suit my mother's personality. Their clientele, activities and environment were too formal for her. There's nothing wrong with Mirage Inn because I think they do a good job, I just don't think my mother would have been as comfortable being there.

November 28, 2013

By Cathy33

Mirage Inn was nice. The staff was very good and knowledgeable. They were more casual to people and not quite so formal. The rooms were average in size. But they looked a little bit run down and it would be better if they had nicer living areas. The food was good. They had nice parties for the people every so often like pool party.

October 23, 2013

Mirage Inn seemed alright. The staff were fine. Rooms depend on what you want to pay.

July 06, 2012

By cam1

What a beautiful facility with all of the creature comforts in place. They have a beautiful pool area; the dining hall is a bistro and a gorgeous library for the scholars to continue their quest of learning. The staff is exceptional and caters to their residents needs. The staff was friendly, warm and helpful. The residents were all smiles and seem to be enjoying life. They have a full calendar of events and activities. They offer religious services for both the Christian and Jewish community weekly and all faiths are welcome. The food looked amazing, many choices and the staff will work with any diet accommodation that is needed. There is a major Medical Center nearby and a Nurse on call 24/7 on site. The rooms and apartments are good size and beautifully decorated. The common areas are very clean and also beautifully decorated. This is a beautiful choice for your loved one if you're looking to relocate them.

January 28, 2012

By Thad

The Mirage was on my top 3 of all the places visited. The personnel met were all fantastic. Upon entering the community it was very warm and inviting, Met many of the the people staying there who said "they loved it". Had lunch and the food was great. This is where my sister-in-law will be stayng.

November 17, 2011

By Michael F.

I was highly impressed by Mirage Inn. Although it is actually located a bit outside of Palm Springs in Rancho Mirage, the short drive was worth it when you came up to the front of the building. It is in a quiet, peaceful, and serene setting - almost like a desert inn - and not anything like a "typical nursing home." The air quality was amazing and very dry - which was great for patients who had allergies to mold etc. as my client did. He had no complaints about the facility whatsoever - telling me that the "food was great" and that a lot of attention from staff was spent directly with him - which was a definite plus. He was part of a "custom care plan" that Right At Home provided for an extra fee to his family, which centered the focus around taking care of his specific medical condition. His diet, sleep schedule, and activities were all based around his specific medical needs - which I was very impressed by. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the DHS / Palm Springs / Rancho Mirage CA area.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Mirage Inn

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: RCFE #336410691

About Brookdale Mirage Inn

Brookdale Mirage Inn provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Mirage Inn