Atria Del Rey

8825 Baseline Road, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730

Reviews of Atria Del Rey

Martin13 January 13, 2015

Atria Del Rey was a really nice and clean facility. The staff was friendly. They have all kinds of activities like bingo and arts and crafts. It was good for the residents. They also have exercises.

Dawn23 December 28, 2014

I found Atria for my ex-mother-in-law. I visited several times, and the people appeared to be very happy. They have individual apartments. They have a fabulous chef. I ate there twice and found the food to be delicious. You can order beer and wine, and you order off a menu, so they don't just feed you some pre-ordered food. They treat you with dignity; you have a choice. They have housekeeping, a hair salon, and lots of activities. They encourage mingling and socializing, and they take you places. It seemed like a place I would want to live. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. They stopped to say hello. A gentleman there was very caring. He actually came and picked up my mother in a limo. He brought her down and paid to have her hair cut. He arranged for the hairstylist to stay over a little bit later so that he could take care of her and pamper her. The hairstylist did make the ladies feel pretty and appreciated. It was a very nice atmosphere. The apartments overlook either a grassy area or the inner court where they have functions. I think it is a fabulous place. I would move there in a minute.

Stephen15 August 29, 2014

I visited Atria Del Rey and I was able to have lunch there and the food was good. Their dining room is very nice and very pleasant. They had the residents engaged with their social times. The facility is also very clean.

Caring84095050 April 30, 2014

Atria Del Rey was very nice. It's just the cost was too high. The staff was very nice. There were different levels. Some rooms were spacious, some were not. It depends on the cost. The more space you got, the more cost it was. But everything was very clean and nice. The food was good. It's close to my home.

Caring74602750 February 01, 2014

Atria Del Rey was the one that we liked a lot. It was very bright, cheerful, clean and it had a very nice environment. It had easy access in front of the building if you were going to visit. Everybody there was very nice and helpful. They had different activities like movies and bingo. They had trips to different places. Our overall impression was very positive. If we could get my father-in-law to agree into a place, it would be it.

Caring72574650 October 15, 2013

Atria was very good. I liked that it was modern looking and clean. Everything was well organized and it seemed to be well designed to meet the needs of the people. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very hospitable and they were all smiling. When I met them on the hall, they greeted me warmly and they even gave me a gift basket upon leaving. However, they were very pricey.

Patty13 July 25, 2013

I used to work in the pharmacy field so I was very accustomed to going into this kind of facilities, but I was very impressed with Atria Del Rey. I was very pleased with how clean it was. The staff was very nice too. People staying there were very social. They do have a calendar of activities but residents have a choice of activities that they like to do. My husband and I really like this place for my father-in-law.

Candle1 June 14, 2013

Atria Del Ray was the nicest one I've found for my mom. The staff is wonderful. They are very caring and understanding. They go above and beyond to help my mom out. The facility is beautiful. Her room is gorgeous. It's perfect for her. The food is better than any of the facility we tried.

Kathleen3 March 29, 2013

My mother went into Atria del Ray. It's a beautiful place and the best one in the area. The food, the rooms, and everything else about it is good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have a movie theater, they play games all the time, and they have a jewelry class for their residents.

RedPanda1 November 21, 2012

I visited Atria to see if this facility would be appropriate for my 90 year old father. I was very impressed with this facility. It was very clean and the rooms were very nice. The dining room was like a fine dining restaurant. The activity center was busy with residents playing games. At the time I visited they were planning to expand the facility to accommodate Alzheimer's and dementia residents. Although I have not been back, I understand that they have since opened this expansion. I would recommend checking into this facility.

Dboy September 13, 2012

My grandparents enjoyed their stay at Atria Del Rey. The facility was clean and cheery, and the employees were friendly. I'd happily recommend it for anyone needing assisted living arrangements.

AmiR4663 January 04, 2012

I was given a tour by the activities director who has been there for 20 years and was so friendly; she shared lots of stories about the residents. She has the Romeo Club for the male residents which means they go to a local restaurant once a week for a beer. She has a large selection of activities each day to choose from. Several residents were gathered watching a movie and I was lucky to meet the oldest resident (101). She was very alert and full of smiles. The facility has been undergoing a major renovation throughout the common areas; offices areas are being converted into more common areas for the residents. The dining room is also being remodeled; they have an in-house chef and the menu posted had a variety of offerings; one table was being used for a card game by residents (nice informality). The resident rooms are cozy, not too big with their own bath. The staff was friendly and made a point to say hello to me.

SBSW September 19, 2011

This facility is going through a remodel to include a memory unit. The purpose of the memory unit is to allow residents to remain longer in the assisted living. If transition to the memory unit is needed the resident does not have to move to another facility. Great facility! Clean, attentive staff, flexible meal times, many off site activities, happy hour and the residents may have pets! Centrally located on a main street in the city makes easy access to community events like shopping and entertainment. They even have a town car to carry you to run errands. The remodel for the memory unit will be completed in March of 2011.

From Atria Del Rey

Atria Del Rey is a warm, welcoming community that strikes just the right balance of serenity and activity. Visit with family and friends at the peaceful koi pond, or take a stroll through the courtyard to the rose garden. Atria Del Rey is located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and offers breathtaking views of Mt. Baldy.

Atria Del Rey offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments with balconies or patios
  • Anytime CafĂ©
  • Active events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style dining