Summerset Assisted Living of Rancho Cordova Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 12, 2016

By RebeccaXKBDB

I’m moving my dad to Summerset because it’s clean, new, friendly, and has lots of fun and interesting activities. The rooms are very clean and very nice. The staff is very friendly, greet everyone, and know the residents by name. It was priced very well.

March 15, 2016

By Anita K.

Summerset was a little less expensive, nearby to where I live, and very new at only about a year old. The dining looked and smelled good. It’s a beautiful facility with a huge fireplace when you walk in; I noticed that residents were sitting and chatting by the fire and looking quite happy. I thought there was a nice ambiance to it. It was spacious and the huge wall of a fireplace was just very attractive. The rooms were also spacious and very nicely done. There were planned shopping trips and trips to go out to eat lunches away from the facility that looked like fun. There were many more activities, but I thought those two would be fun for my mom.

October 29, 2015

By Chuck17

We went to Summerset, and it was not as good as the other facilities I've visited. It was not personable, because it's a bigger place. I also feel that the staff is more interested in getting people in.

August 16, 2015

By Laurie37

Northstar of Rancho Cordova was nice. I did not really care for their patio area. It was just very simple. It did not have a lot of shade. The lady who gave me the tour was very nice. We got to see the rooms. They were very nice as well. The people seemed happy.

June 08, 2015

The people are very friendly and professional at Northstar of Rancho Cordova. They have an onsite nurse and assistant nurses. The memory care unit is secured. You need a code to get in. They are very good at redirecting my father and helping him focus on other things. I am extremely pleased with it. It was set up like a hotel. He has one room and a bathroom, and he has a TV in it with cable access. The food was not fantastic, but it was good and decent. They have activities throughout the day.

January 09, 2015

By Judy100102950

We've been to Northstar in Rancho Cordova for a visit. It's a brand new, really beautiful facility. There were about six people living there when we went out to visit it. The rooms were very nice. There is a big entry way. They have kind of an open seating plan so people don't have to get up and go down the dining room at certain times. It was more of an open dining setting. If it was any closer, we would have probably chosen this facility, but it is the farthest one away. They have a beautiful garden in the back area with tables and chairs. It is a pretty place.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Summerset Assisted Living of Rancho Cordova

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Summerset Assisted Living of Rancho Cordova

At Summerset, you will discover the fun and friendly people who will help you celebrate life's journey. We take care to provide our residents with the services they desire, whether they reside in our independent, assisted living or memory care apartments. Our care staff is well trained to provide the care and services you may need, so that you have more time to focus on the things you enjoy.

Your services & amenities

• Full Service Salon & Massage Center
    • Wi-Fi Throughout Community
    • Libraries & Computer Center
    • Small Pet Friendly

At Summerset, we believe in treating the resident, not the disease. We are focused on the health and well being of our residents. Our memory care staff receives ongoing training with the most up-to-date information and latest interventions for treatment of all forms of dementia.

• Reminiscence Therapy
    • Brain Healthy Diet
    • Social Setting
    • Support Groups
    • Pet Therapy

Summerset Senior Living provides opportunities for social interactions that promote a sense of joy, satisfaction and belonging. Outings, theater, music, card games, book clubs, creative arts and inter generational activities are just a few examples. The community features wireless internet access throughout as well as a fully equipped computer room for the residents use. The property also features a library, TV lounge, spa rooms, full beauty salon, Irish Pub with big screen TV’s and gaming tables, bar which hosts happy hour in which those residents who are able can enjoy a glass of wine or beer.

Map of Summerset Assisted Living of Rancho Cordova