Reviews of The Woods of Caledonia
Overview of Ratings
December 18, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Woods of Caledonia
Features of The Woods of Caledonia
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4800/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 0016306
About The Woods of Caledonia
Whether for you or a loved one, The Woods of Caledonia offers a caring, safe and active 52 bed Assisted Living Community with Memory Care services.
The Woods of Caledonia offers furnished rooms, a spacious lounge, recreation room, formal and informal dining rooms. All rooms include private bathrooms, in-room temperature control, in-room cable television and internet service.
The Woods of Caledonia's Memory Care Community uses the Montessori “Moments in Time” Dementia Program. Residents are also encouraged to take part in exercise classes, arts and crafts, games, and other recreation to retain their abilities.
A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with monthly birthday parties with live entertainment, monthly outings, summer picnic, Holiday party, men's brunch, ladies tea and much more. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.
What We Offer:
- Private bathrooms
- Twin bed with mattress, nightstand and dresser
- Full time RN on staff M-F 8:30-5. On-call 24 hours a day
- Communication with resident’s physician
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- 24 hour awake staff
- Medication assistance including insulin administration
- Podiatrist arrangement for routine foot care (billable to Medicare)
- Flu shot clinic each year (billable to Medicare)
- Housekeeping and bed making (Bedding changed twice weekly)
- 3 meals a day and 2 healthy snacks
- Bathing assistance twice a week (Jet equipped whirlpool)
- 4 scheduled activities throughout the day/1 outing per month with all costs provided
- Monthly birthday parties with live entertainment
- Family/Friend events- summer picnic, Holiday party, men’s brunch and ladies tea included
- Free Basic cable TV and telephone service in each room.
- Free wireless Internet
- Temperature control in each room with heat included in monthly rate
- Air conditioning included with individual control in each room
- Bedding for a twin bed including comforter
- Laundry services included
What Makes Us Special
Located in Racine, Wisconsin, our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable awake staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.