Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury

27 Woodvale Rd., Queensbury, NY, 12804

Reviews of Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury

William18 October 09, 2013

My friends mentioned Landing at Queensbury and we also saw it on an advertisement so we went ahead and checked it out. I'd say the appearance of the facility is more elegant than the other facility we looked into. The place is nice. The rooms, I think, are big and clean. I would recommend this facility.

Jane20 April 10, 2013

We checked out two cottages at Emeritus. They had a nice, walk-in porch and a nice deck. They also have a den which could be used for a bedroom, which could give you two bedroom. There is a half-wall that divides the living room and the kitchen. There is also a room for your washer and drier. It has heating and air conditioning. I liked everything about it. The people also seemed very nice.

smcdermott June 23, 2012

Overall my experience with this facility was quite positive. My grandparents seemed to enjoy their personal living space, and generally liked the food served in the dining room. The staff is attentive, checking in on them several times a day for routine tasks such as dispensing their medicine, taking out the trash, or assisting with medical issues. My aunt lives in the same town, visiting regularly, and the staff was quick to relay important information to her as the primary contact. On two different occasions my grandmother and grandfather needed to visit an emergency facility, and reside temporarily in a nursing facility on the same grounds. Staff members were helpful in assisting with logistical tasks. Occasionally, depending upon the specific staff member in charge of checking in on my grandparents on a given day, certain tasks took longer than desired to be completed. I can recall at least one instance of coming in to a trash smell, and realizing the trash had not been emptied that day. This is why I rated this facility 4 stars and not 5. In general my family and grandparents were quite please with this facility.

gloriamarzello December 06, 2011

Visited the facility several times. It is a lovely establishment & I'm impressed with what I have seen from all staff memebers.

From Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury