Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

250 Bal Harbor Boulevard, Punta Gorda, FL, 33950

Reviews of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Mary48 November 20, 2013

I had been very impressed with Sterling House. It was very nice. The care seemed to be thorough and good. The people they were sharing the environment seemed to be good too. One thing I liked, they had places in there where the doors were not lock and they had walkways where the patients could walk around and they had yards with walls around it where the patients can sit on a swing or picnic table. To be able to go outside by yourself or with somebody else and you know they were safe that would mean a lot.

They do had different activities like crafts, art work, mind games and they gather at least once a day to talk to them and encourage them. I thought their motivation was good. The patients were always clean. They were restrictive when in taking a bath or shower. They had people who oversee all of that. I would recommend it to others. I noticed that they seemed to be happy mingling to other people and I thought that was a good thing. They provided transportation back and forth to bring them to doctor or dentist or other places. In some other places, they preferred the family to come and take them, if possible. It was a nice place and it was a place I wouldn't mind living myself.

Caring72741950 October 15, 2013

Sterling House is very nice. We had a condo right across the water from it and it's very lovely. They have wonderful, beautiful rooms. They have an apartment with a living room, a TV, a little kitchen and a bedroom with a window to look out at the water. They have entertainment and a lot of activities for people.

pgfla February 04, 2013

People tend to only want to talk about things when they are negative. My father has been in this community for 2 years and has always been treated with respect and dignity. The employees are angels, they truly care about the people they are charged with caring for and it shows. You can feel the warmth when you walk in the door. Good food, good activities, I am very happy. It's very hard to please everyone but the staff here bend over backwards trying.

janes February 29, 2012

my mother lived here for a couple of years and I was always pleased with the personnel and delicious meals. I found the staff to be very caring, giving extra personal attention,especially around holidays.

From Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles