Reviews of The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Patty, Nancy, Sue February 03, 2016
This has been the best move we have ever made, from the establishment, to the food, the director, who has been nothing but fantastic in providing us with everything we could ask for, to all the staff from the kitchen on up. The marketing gal is very caring, and sees each resident as an individual, always cheerful and thinking out of the box, they all take time to make sure my mom has everything she needs, and THAT is what an assisted living place is supposed to be about, the resident in their elder years to feel comfortable, safe, and cheerful!!!!!
Karen118086950 December 21, 2015
I visited this facility
The Legacy Commons was very nice and like a home. I felt very comfortable there. The staff and people I talked to were very friendly. The food was great, and the rooms were nice. I just can’t say enough about it; it was really great. I just liked it so much that I can’t seem to look anywhere else. When the time comes, I’m going to choose them.
Caring71421150 April 12, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
I'm already at Legacy Commons. My daughter selected it for me. The rooms are very small, the food not too good. The staff is real nice, they're fine. They have to have better meals.
From The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Lafayette area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors. Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Beauty and barber services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Private apartments with baths
- Paid utilities
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Computer access for residents
- Whirlpool Spa
- Close to shopping
- Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments
- Beauty shop in the facility
- Wireless emergency call system
- Outside gardening available for residents
- Elevators for residents, moving in and out, and safety
- Close to hospital
- Private mailboxes
- Private dining room and game room
- Separate activity room
- Resident library
- Gas fireplace
- Gazebo and enclosed patio
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
TThe Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.
Thank you for your interest at The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 60
- State License(s): 2306FN
- Minimum rate: $2,670/month
Location of The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities