Reviews of Legacy Village of Provo
October 24, 2016
I visited this facility
Photos of Legacy Village of Provo
Services & Amenities of Legacy Village of Provo
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3800/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- State Licenses: 2016-ALII-UT000714
About Legacy Village of Provo
Welcome to Legacy Village of Provo…Premier Senior Living in Utah County
Welcome to Legacy Village of Provo. With beautiful views of Mt. Timpanogos, Legacy Village of Provo is Utah County’s premier senior living community. Serving seniors in nearby Orem and Provo, Legacy Village is conveniently located near The Shops at Riverwoods. Legacy Village of Provo provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas, and a variety of apartment floor plans–all in a home-like setting.
Assisted Living & Memory Care
At Legacy Village of Provo, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity, and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy Village of Provo, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs.
Our Personal Touch Culture
Essential to achieving our mission is creating a Personal Touch culture where associates are committed to listed with interest to our residents and their families , identify their individual preferences, and then deliver services that exceed their expectations. At Legacy Village of Provo, we strive to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We call that connection, Personal Touch.
At Legacy Village of Provo, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. This option is ideal for seniors who enjoy being on their own but still need a small amount of help.
We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
Our aim is to ensure our senior residents safety while giving them the freedom and independence to move around and engage in personal daily activities on their own. Here at Legacy Village of Provo, assisted living has never been so good.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining — three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style — Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty & Barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private Dining Room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities
We welcome you to visit us today and have lunch! Discover more about our assisted living services in Provo and Orem. Come and see what makes us the premier senior living community in Utah County.