Cove Point Retirement

1988 North State Street, Provo, UT, 84604

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Cove Point Retirement

March 21, 2014

I think Cove Point is a very nice and friendly environment. It's not as fancy. The staff was very helpful. I was there when my friend moved in, and they were very helpful to get her settled. If I have any question, they answer for me. They seem to care about my friend and other residents. The room was fine and nice. But then they had a water leak. But they moved her and they took care of her to get her across the hall. The one she has now has a big, sliding glass door so she had a lot of light. It was pretty spacious. It had a little section with a sink and a counter, and a big closet. The food was very good. She seems to enjoy it.

October 15, 2013

By Lynda8

I think Cove Point is wonderful. It is not a brand new facility. In fact, it is a little old, but it is very clean. I eat there and it is wonderful. The staff really seems to care. They are very efficient and good. I am happy with the management. They have lots of activities for the residents. The price is right too. I will absolutely recommend them to others.

September 24, 2012

By MrNesnej

My grandmother stayed at this fine facility. She wasn't a very outgoing person, so she avoided a lot of the activities there most of the time, but they were always giving her no-pressure friendly invitations. The nurses were very professional and also very friendly all of the time. The other people staying at the facility were also friendly and inviting to visitors, so it was always nice to stop there whenever I could. My grandma also said that she really liked the food. When she died they were very comforting and helpful with the arrangements.

June 11, 2012

By Bumblebee

My Aunt is a resident because she has limited mobility and severe arthritis in her joints. She is happy and enjoys the scripture study and music classes they provide. The staff treat her with kindness and respect and she loves visiting with the other residents. She is well cared for and seems very happy when I visit her. Everyone seems content and well stimulated in the common areas. She recieves her medication on time and staff seem very willing to talk to her and help her with her concerns. She broke her leg four months ago and the nurses and careaids were very helpful and supportive of her as she recovered from her accident. Although I am very impressed with the care at this facility, I would like to see an increase in physical activity that caters to my aunt's special physical needs. Overall this is a wonderful facility and I would recommend it to friends and family for their loved ones.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This facility is nice. By far, the best part about it is the grounds. The residents have all sorts of option outside. They can go walking or exploring or they can just go outside to enjoy the sun. They even have picnics outside. It's also a great option for residents with family and visitors. It is a popular place for the families to sit and talk with their loved ones. I've seen more than one kid running around and exploring. Definitely a better option to do that outside than in. This way, grandparents or great grandparents can still see their grandchildren and visit them without the kids getting all fidgety and bored. Everybody wins and the grounds are so beautiful.

May 29, 2011

By SandwichGuitarist

Friend or relative of resident

My great Grandpa lived here for a while. The rooms were a pretty good size with a decent bathroom. The facility was always taking groups out for what the called field trips. Really it was trips to stores to get the normal every day items people would want or need. I had the chance to eat with my grandpa in their dinning room. The food they were serving was fairly good, not as good as moms cooking, but good. The grounds outside were well taken care of, and had lots of trees that had benches and tables to sit in the shade. I would have to say that the only draw back to the place is that, this facility had a hard time dealing with people who needed more attention because a medical needs.

About Cove Point Retirement

Cove Point Retirement is an assisted living facility in Provo, UT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cove Point Retirement for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cove Point Retirement