Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

3352 North 100 East, Provo, UT, 84604

Reviews of Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

Andy375380 June 17, 2016

I was extremely impressed with Courtyard at Jamestown and how nice the place was. The people were very helpful. It seemed like they had a good amount of staff and a lot of things for the people to do. It was one of the nicer places that we visited. The grounds were very nice and very well kept. The layout seemed good. They had the eating area and the entertainment area in the center of all the wings in the facility. The facility is very nice and very welcoming when you walk in. It was more upscale than a lot of the other places we've visited.

SharonMJSWD May 11, 2016

Courtyard at Jamestown is a wonderful, great place. The staff is very caring, very efficient, and very nice. The rooms are also very nice. For the assisted living, they have a beautiful restaurant. There’s a gym, an aquarium, an aviary, beautiful common living areas, and a lot of great activities. This is where my dad’s living right now.

Reviewer124685850 February 27, 2016

My mother lived at the Courtyard at Jamestown for 8 years and had a wonderful experience. The people serving there were warm and professional. Highly recommended.

Caring109772250 July 04, 2015

We visited Jamestown (Courtyard at Jamestown). It was referred by my niece who did an internship there in Provo. Jamestown was very good, but it was a little higher-priced, so that's why we didn't go with them. We didn't try the food, but they did invite us to lunch. My dad is going to go up there and have lunch with them just to compare it, but the price is higher.

They did have bus trips, and they would take them any place they want to go. They have buses that go to the doctors and sometimes to lunch or to shows. They did a lot of different things.

Caring66797050 January 06, 2015

We went at Courtyard at Jamestown, but I was not impressed with that. I just got the feeling that the people were not as caring as I got to feel with the people down at the other facility, and the apartments were very small.

Thank you for the feedback. We take great pride in loving and caring for each our residents and all those who are a part of the Courtyard at Jamestown family. We invite you to read the many positive reviews from others on this website as well as on our own company website. Also, we invite you to come and see our different sizes of apartments. We have a large variety of apartments from smaller studio, to larger studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes.

Joyce48 August 31, 2014

The director of the Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living and Memory Care was very helpful. She gave me enough information about the facility, so that I could make a good decision about it. The rooms were clean and the facility itself was clean. They had practically one-on-one staff there and a lot of activities, fieldtrips, and things for their Alzheimer's residents. They were very clean, very attentive and friendly, and willing to work with you in anything you needed to giving financial suggestions. I was specifically interested in their memory care unit because this is the one that my mom needed. Of course, the assisted living area was also very nice, very clean, and very on top of things. The rooms were also very clean, you bring in your own furniture, and they have a sink and cupboard, and your own bathroom with a shower.

Johal-Dominguez Family May 02, 2014

The Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living has been a "life saver" for our 91 year old mother! When we are out of town, we know she is well taken care of... The location is beautiful, the staff helpful and open to suggested improvements. As a family we continue to hope that Management remains stable and costs reflect the marketplace here in "happy valley". We continue to advocate for the Chef to strive for health through good nutrition; that services are consistent with what is promised, that the facility continues to get updated and that staff turnover remain at a minimum. We are confident that the Courtyard at Jamestown is striving for all of this in order to remain vital to its residents and their families.

Thank you for your feedback. We are so grateful for the opportunity to love and care for your mother. We have incredible team members and management and are committed to maintaining a high standard of services and amenities.

AllisonL May 02, 2014

My parents moved here a couple of months ago and have been very happy. We have been so pleased with the friendliness of the staff and other residents. This is a very welcome and homey feeling.

Caring81130850 March 21, 2014

Courtyard Jamestown was very nice, modern, and the rooms were spacious. In fact, the room they showed us had a bedroom and a living room. But it was very expensive. We only met the activity director, the one that showed us around, and she was very helpful. It was a very nice environment. They had a big fish tank. It was just a beautiful place. They did have a lot of things, like exercises, a big room for movies, and a lot of activities going on. The food was gourmet food. But it was still $3,300. I think that makes it more expensive. My friend just figured she couldn't afford that.

Thank you for the kind words about our community. We take pride in providing our residents with quality care, outstanding customer service, well-trained staff, delicious cuisine, a beautiful environment and many invigorating activities. In addition to what you saw, there are other styles and sizes of apartments available. We invite you to come take a look at another option that would better work within your price range.

JLurk August 21, 2012

My visit to Jamestown was surprisingly excellent. I had visited other care facilities and contrast was shocking. The first thing I noticed was that the facility felt more like a 5 star hotel instead of a hospital. The residents had access to nearly anything they could ever desire, from restaurant style dining to daily entertainment options. My experience was as part of an entertainment group who came to perform. The hall we performed in was beautiful; clean new carpets, curtains (which we used to darken the room), comfortable and accessible chairs, with plenty of room for those in wheelchairs. Throughout our set up, performance and clean up there were community members coming in to ask who we were and what we were doing, always within sight was someone to assist the residents if needed. This was a major contrast compared with other facilities which often dropped off residents and used our show as break time. Honestly if one day I need to move into an assisted living environment I certainly hope its a place like Jamestown.

weldon hill August 08, 2012

This facility is first class. A library, fish pond, chapel and luxury appointments along with chef prepared meals served at linen table clothed tables with silverware are but a few of the outstanding feature's of this care giving provider who accompanies the physical amenities with excellent service from their staff. Looks like a Grande resort. Check it out.

leBMD April 28, 2012

The building was beautiful, and the staff were generally kind. The library was well-stocked, and they had musical performances by volunteers every week or so. They had plenty of activities for all of the residents. Sometimes the activities seemed a bit immature, but a lot of people seemed to enjoy them. I had an interesting experience with staff not responding to a distress signal once, but apparently the resident in question pulled the emergency cable quite frequently. The surrounding landscape is beautiful, the staff generally seemed kind, and the facilities were always very clean. They would take residents on trips to Walmart or Magleby's on occasion, which is always good.

Thank you for your feedback. We invite you to view some additional activities on our youtube channel. Please be assured that our residents are equipped with an emergency pendant that they can use within our community 24 hours a day and that each emergency call is important to our staff. www.youtube.com/user/CourtyardAtJamestown

CuznMickey April 26, 2012

Jamestown has an Enhanced Care unit for residents with memory loss concerns and took very good care of my father. Their weekly calendar of events includes field trips, music therapy, arts, crafts, movies, and party. They provide complimentary manicures and haircuts. The facility and grounds are well cared for and the dining is good. The staff were always friendly and treated my father like family.

LBehle January 28, 2012

I visited the Courtyard at Jamestown to sing to a few residents. It was very easy to find the facility because it is close to the freeway. It is also in close proximity to the hospital. It was very easy to get into the building which slightly bothers me. I think that they should be more cautious about who they let into their facility. Not a single staff member approached us the whole time we were there. We asked a staff member if there was a piano we could you and the staff knew there was a piano but couldn't recall where it was located. The atmosphere was fun and positive. The facility looked very neat, clean, and well-managed. The residents rooms looked a lot like a home rather then just another hospital room. The Facility is rather large, so they can accommodate for many people.

Thank you for your feedback. We invite you to visit again to sing to our residents. They love the frequent volunteers that come in to perform. We assure you that the staff is well-trained to make sure that our residents are safe and secure.

kjkj1208 September 10, 2011

I visited the Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living Community during Christmas. A large group of friends and I went to sing Christmas carols, door to door, at the Community. It was an experience I won't soon forget. The first thing I was impressed with was the architecture and grounds of the building. It was done in a colonial brick style and was well manicured and decorated for the holiday. There were lights and Christmas decorations, making the whole building look cheerful and welcoming. The inside was also displaying Christmas decorations, trees, lights and flowers. It was very beautiful! Another thing I loved about the Community was that the service and rooms provided to their elderly residents were cozy and reminiscent of home. The workers and the overall atmosphere of the building provided me with a sense that those employees respect old age, and realize that it is a dignified state of life, not something to be ashamed of, but celebrated. The patients seemed joyful and content, one old couple was even on a date, when we caroled to them. We came hoping to brighten their spirits, but in the end, they brightened ours. I believe that is because they were happy, and the Courtyard at Jamestown helped them to be so.

anonymous44 June 29, 2011

This is an excellent facility, very beautiful. It's reminiscent of some colonial mansion or something. There are many great aspects of this facility. One of them is the activities. There is always something for the residents to do. And those activities aren't just limited to the occasional game of bingo and shopping trip. There are manicures and parties and picnics and scenic drives. Many of the residents I've spoken with love the drives. They often drive up to the canyon. It's especially beautiful in the spring and fall, with the blossoming trees and the changing of the leaves, turning the entire mountain orange and red. The residents love this little nature exploration so that they can feel that they're still part of the outside world.

From Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

We are Utah's finest senior living community. Our unparalleled reputation is founded on high-quality health care services and exceptional life-style amenities. At Courtyard at Jamestown, we offer independent living, assisted living, and memory care services, all within private apartment homes in a luxurious setting. More than a great place to live, Courtyard at Jamestown is a great way to live.

Our full-size memory care community specializes in premier care for individuals with Alzheimer's, dementia, or unique physical requirements. We provide secure environment, behavior management, personalized activities, all-inclusive pricing, and private apartments with kitchenettes. Our Memory care program is unsurpassed in the state of Utah. Our ample activities and field trips keep our residents engaged and involved. We have implemented the Montessori individualized approach and lots of music!

In Spring 2015, we have received our 7th "Best in State" award! We are proud of our community and it shows!

The grounds are well manicured and there are many beautiful flowers. We have two ponds which have become a home to fish and ducks. The deer come in the mornings to drink from our stream. A paved flat path circles the building, offering our residents an outing in nature. Set away from a busy road, Courtyard at Jamestown offers peaceful and quiet surroundings.

Features of Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Concerts, performances - piano, violin, harp, children choirs, singing and dancing groups

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: All residents have in-room kitchenettes

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,800/month

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 5
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 2015-ALII-UT207334