Wingate Residences on Blackstone Boulevard

353 Blackstone Boulevard, Providence, RI, 02906

Reviews of Wingate Residences on Blackstone Boulevard

Isabella1 January 09, 2015

Epoch was great because it had every range of care for somebody that's going to be there. It had a good Alzheimer's facility. It was more of a commercial place. It had the full continuum of care. It seemed to be well managed. The rooms were large, but it was more hospital like. They had activities. I would recommend it for somebody who was seeking for person with more needs. They would be better suited there.

Thank you for the four stars and taking the time to write. Our philosophy is to provide as much - or as little - care as residents need. Safety and independence are both important. A key part of that is having a welcoming, comfortable environment supported by knowledgeable staff. On a side note, we hope you had time to join us for a meal while you were here. Our chef is very creative and well-respected in Rhode Island.

Alice25 July 31, 2014

Epoch is very good. They have little walking paths and pool tables. They also have a debate discussion group, which we liked. They treat the residents with respect.

npprovidence October 25, 2012

EPOCH is an excellent facility. In my experience, employees from the administrators to the maintenance staff have been consistently friendly, helpful, and accommodating to both guests like me and residents. The building I've visited in Providence appears clean and safe. Residents of the facility are wholly positive about the living conditions, food, and care they receive. I have been impressed by the positive attitude and energy at EPOCH - my friends seem to feel secure but also empowered and independent. Something I've been particularly impressed with at EPOCH is the administration's unfailing efforts to provide truly stimulating cultural and social activities for residents. Whether it's speakers from the local theater or public radio station or book discussion groups or visits from political candidates of all affiliations, residents have ample opportunity to engage with one another and with their community. I believe this kind of engagement makes all the difference in keeping minds fresh, attitudes positive, and people healthy.

From Wingate Residences on Blackstone Boulevard

Welcome to Wingate Residences on Blackstone Boulevard, an Assisted Living and Memory Care community located on the historic East Side of Providence.

The Wingate Residences at Blackstone Boulevard feature bright and spacious common areas and beautiful landscaping. It's a pleasing, inviting environment for residents, families and friends.

All Residents are welcome to enjoy:

• Beautifully landscaped outdoor patio
  • Full service dining room
  • Media room
  • Salon and Spa
  • Gym and Wellness center
  • Daily activities and planned outings
  • And more!

Features of Wingate Residences on Blackstone Boulevard

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,200/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None