Capitol Ridge at Providence

700 Smith Street, Providence, RI, 02908

Reviews of Capitol Ridge at Providence

Peachy2 June 13, 2013

I find Capitol Ridge nice. It has a lot of grounds around it and the food is quite good. But I didn't like the rooms.

Susan41 May 11, 2013

We chose Capitol Ridge because it was recommended by Caring.com and somebody called and gave me the details. Then, someone from Capitol Ridge came and checked my mom if they could provide her needs. The staff were very friendly, kind and they knew everybody's name. The rooms were very big and spacious. They had different activities like field trips, concerts, physical fitness programs, and many more. There was also a room where they watched sports programs, a library where they were taught how to use the computer. The food was also very good and she liked it very much. My mother was very happy there.

Soupy127 April 22, 2013

They went out of their way to provide any assistance to my parents to help with their transition from their home to assisted living. I can't say enough good things about their staff both before, during the transition and now months later. My Mom is now in their Harbor facility and she absolutely loves it.

Caring 7428 March 28, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Capitol Ridge. I was assured by one of the personnel that I had an apartment available. The staff was supposed to call me and I waited for a month and a half but they never called. Later on when I called back, they didn't answer; and even if I left a voicemail, they never called back. After some time, they said I've been put on a waiting list. They're just incompetent. If they treated me that way, how would they treat anybody else that they worked with? The place is absolutely gorgeous though. It had a television room and a computer room. It also had a nice dining room. They had individual apartments with individual bathrooms.

From Capitol Ridge at Providence

Capitol Ridge at Providence, Rhode Island, is a cozy urban retreat situated in historic Providence, overlooking downtown and the State House. The beautiful, historic setting is accented by manicured gardens, private walking paths, and gazebos. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal outdoor dining with a panoramic view of the neighborhood in all its splendor.

Capitol Ridge at Providence offers Assisted Living and the Harbor Program for the Memory Impaired.

Capitol Ridge at Providence is a cozy urban retreat situated in historic Providence, overlooking downtown and the State House. The beautiful, historic setting is accented by manicured gardens, private walking paths and gazebos. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal outdoor dining with a panoramic view of the neighborhood in all its splendor. Our residents are able to enjoy all the comforts of senior living in Providence, RI, while their loved ones can be assured they are receiving the level of care that best meets their needs.

Features of Capitol Ridge at Providence

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym