Brookdale Prospect Heights

700 East Euclid Avenue, Prospect Heights, IL, 60070

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Prospect Heights

Caring8000 October 19, 2014

Emeritus is good but again, I was looking for something just a little closer and I think it is in care level 1. The thing is, he is just not interested in their activities because they’re just not stimulating at all, and I just think probably, mentally, my dad is in better shape than a lot of people there, although he is frail physically. He likes the food, the staff and the nursing.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed and used to help better serve our residents and their families.

Jim76297750 September 10, 2014

Emeritus at Prospect Height was nice. It was not rundown and there were nice amenities -- it was kept up nicely. The facility is smaller, but nicer. The furniture and carpeting is nice and the building is well-maintained.

Nancy79776850 July 30, 2014

The staff at Emeritus at Prospect Heights seemed very caring. The woman that showed us around was very nice. The room seemed nice as well. They have an activity room, but when we walk in there was all wheelchairs in the lobby or reception area and they were all watching TV.

Ms. D. October 17, 2013

I found Emeritus very favorable. It was in a very accessible location. The ground was small, but it was a nice facility. It was furnished and well taken care of. The staff and the administration were very nice. I liked the rooms. The dining room seemed okay. What I didn't like was that they only have one activity director for thirty or forty residents in the activity room and very few of the residents were engaged. I thought it would be better if they had more staff so that more people will be engaged in the activities.

Caring2955 September 18, 2013

I was given a tour at Emeritus and the facility and rooms looked very clean. They have regular sized studios but the price is too expensive. The person who gave us the tour was very friendly to us and to the residents.

John65023250 August 13, 2013

My mom is at Emeritus at Prospect Heights and I got really no complaints about them. The staff are very friendly and attentive. She has a little studio apartment and she is totally fine there. The location is also very close to our house. I would recommend the place.

Caring0396 June 30, 2013

Emeritus is very nice, it's closer to my home. The rooms are spacious enough and the services are good enough. The help is very attentive. I just can't afford the place.

Shannon S. April 26, 2013

My mom stayed at Emeritus last year in 2012, and again this year 2013, and we all had great experiences both times. The staff are remarkable and helped my mom so much, and were nice, patient and very kind. All the staff were also very friendly and nice to our family as we visited my mom. This facility is clean, and a good atmosphere, and we would reccomend it to anybody. We would definately come to Emeritus of Prospect Heights again in the future if we ever needed their services. Thank you again to all the staff, for being so wonderful, kind and helpful. You are all good people.

Brooke06 November 19, 2011

This facility looks wonderful. It is clean,attractive,and designed for comfort. When I first visited it was a Brighton Gardens facility. Nothing changed outwardly when Emeritus came in, and there were some hopes that the dining facilities would improve. However, there were some huge changes in staffing. My mother was living there at the time,and the changes were apparent to all. Staff who had been friendly, outgoing, and patient were sometimes replaced by a much different group. it became difficult to communicate with some staff, either because of attitude or language barriers. the food did not improve, it actually got worse. the welcoming atmosphere disappeared,especially at the front desk. My advice to anyone involved in searching for assisted living is to ask more questions until you get the info you need. Make sure the company who currently owns the facility will continue to own it for at least a year,so that do you or your loved one are not taken by surprise, as we were, about changes in policy, fees, or staff that will be disruptive. We felt deceived by Brighton Gardens, and not at all positive about Emeritus.

From Brookdale Prospect Heights

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are located less than a mile from Randhurst Shopping Center and adjacent to Rob Roy Golf Course. Resident portal and wireless internet available to residents and family.

Features of Brookdale Prospect Heights

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra Library

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Nurse On Staff Yes

• Activities Extra Computer Class

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Medicare Provider Number 145852
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 30