New Perspective Prior Lake

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of New Perspective Prior Lake

August 04, 2015

By Beloved father

My father lived there briefly until he died in his room. The experience of this facility was in my opinion below average and lack of quality care. The communication many times was difficult with the executive director about his care, when we complained she said things would get better but it really never did. In my opinion she seemed to care more about money than his care. He was nickel and dimed for everything. He was left in the dining room on more than one occasion for over an hour ringing his pendent for someone to come and help him and bring him to his room about 35 feet away, in that time his soiled his pants. One time an aide stripped a toothbrush from his hands while he was brushing his teeth. Once he hit his head and told me and my father-in-law and had a mark in his forehead but for some reason it was not documented and staff never told me. There are other incidents and e-mails I have documented. After he died they overcharged him for services he never received, after complaining to management about the overcharging and lack of care we were refunded the overcharges and a executive at Keystone called me "bitter. in my opinion a cruel and insensitive comment considering I had just lost my father. I cared about my father and I was trying to do right by him,. I would have hoped for compassion and respect. Update 8/3/15: Executive who called me "bitter" called me 3 times, July 9,10 & 17th, persistent in wanting me to meet with him to talk about review, "closure" and "help me heal." I don't know him and don't meet with strange men. made me feel uneasy and felt it was weird. he compared his sons broken bone to the death of my father. In my opinion perhaps he thinks I've grieved long enough? He also asked me if I wanted executive director of Keystone Prior lake "terminated." Also weird and not my concern. He said he was sorry which sounded meaningless. I wanted a written apology which he said he would send to me on the 17th. Having experienced the lack of compassion and integrity of the Keystone executives before I knew he would not keep his word & never did receive anything. My father's experience was primarily negative and upsetting, and I would never would recommend Keystone.

About New Perspective Prior Lake

New Perspective Prior Lake is an assisted living facility in Prior Lake, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact New Perspective Prior Lake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of New Perspective Prior Lake