Brandywine Living at Princeton

155 Raymond Road, Princeton, NJ, 08540

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Princeton

kellyamadsen September 04, 2014

My mother has been a resident at Brandywine for the past 18 months and she is very happy there. The facility is beautifully furnished, clean and well maintained. The staff is very caring and attentive. It is nice to know that most of that staff members have worked there for a long time. I am sure that Brandywine offers the best care in the area.

sharomano August 19, 2014

From the first day I toured to the move in, & now the actual living day to day, Brandywine Princeton has been a very positive experience. It has become a home not just a place to live, for my dad. Everyone there has been very helpful, friendly, welcoming & professional. The entire staff works together as a team, to make sure your loved one is well cared for. They have a lot of activities, weekly outings/field trips, a bus to Target, the grocery store, a Farm market etc. They have visiting entertainers, dance troupes, bands etc. I visited 6 other Assisted living facilities before I visited Brandywine & this is the one I would personally live in. I am very satisfied with the professionalism, the care & the team. Also a major plus for me is how clean it is all the time. Brandywine is AWESOME!

Janeandharry August 18, 2014

It has been over a year that Mom has been residing at the Brandywine, Princeton, NJ. I am happy to share that our experience from the beginning to this juncture continues to exceed my expectations. I am sure that every family has unique circumstances, in my case, Mom lived in NYC and had a few requests that were not standard operating procedures. The professional staff thinking outside the box were able to accommodate her few concerns which enable us to move forward. (Other communities would not consider the request ex: visit mom at her home) The facility is run magnificently , the administrators have an open door policy, the cleanliness is always noticeable, the dining room is appealing but most importantly the every day, all hours of the the day working staff are truly remarkable caring people who tirelessly help keep you comfortable and see to it that your needs are being handled.

DaughterofLovedone July 10, 2014

Brandywine Princeton: My Mom is a new resident. It has been a hard transition for her but the Brandywine staff has been excellent starting with Leslie Yngojo-Bowes who helped Mom to gave Mom a tour and went above and beyond helping Mom to make the move. The staff all the way around works hard and mostly are kind and upbeat bless them so much for that. I got exceptional help and kindness when I left my keys and I live almost 2 hours away by public transportation. They are really very good. I do wish it was some how more cheerful but overall they really are good folks and care. The residents too are really for the most part very, very nice People as well.

Karla2 April 09, 2013

My aunt has been in Brandywine Senior Living since December. She's fine and happy. It took her a while to adjust, but now she really likes it there. The care is good, the place is neat and clean, the rooms are nice. She complains a little bit about the food, but she's happy. She loves the staff, they're friendly, and they're caring. The only thing is they don't follow-up with the money. You have to constantly bring it up with them. I had to go and make sure that they don't overcharge her for things because I felt like they're not up to speed on that. However, they make sure that my aunt can stay there once the money is gone. They'll put her on Medicaid and then she can stay. They're not going to kick her out. They have no limit on how many Medicaid rooms are available.

tayjanise July 28, 2012

I went to visit my aunt last week and I was very pleased by what I saw. It is a very clean and safe place for your loved ones to be. All of the employees seemed to be very nice and kind. This made me feel so much about not being able to see her as often as I should because I know she is in a safe place. My aunt absolutely loves the food and the daily activities. She has told me that she goes on walks, listens to live Jazz music, and also loves playing bingo. From the moment I walked in the door I just felt a good vibe from everyone. All the employees said hello and asked me how I was and checked on her countless amount of times while I was there. I would say that it is definitely worth the money! I am so happy and can sleep better at night knowing that favorite and only Aunt is in a comfortable place and being well taken care of.

kim302 June 28, 2012

This is a wonderful facility! My grandmother who has dimentia is in a special section of this home called Reflections. I really like how she is in a separate group than the rest of the home. Her old Assisted Living facility did not do this. Nor did they have a keypad exit to keep her from wandering off by herself like they do here at Brandywine. The staff is really nice and seem to care about the people they're watching. Great facility. I hope they are able to build something similar in Haddonfield, NJ.

westwooder01 June 01, 2012

The Buckingham Home Health Care is has good staff. They are very accommodating. The amenities are good. The facilities are clean. They have attendants to assist you on all facilities. The nurses are very friendly. They will be able to take care of any kind of issues for your elders. Very positive atmosphere on Buckingham Home Health Care. The map of the facility is very informative. The food serve in the facility is very enticing. The look and feel of the facility is very calm. The elders will definitely like it when they are admitted there. The location of Buckingham Home Health Care is very easy to locate. It will make driving a lot easier. There are a lot of trained RN Nurses for great supervision to the admitted elders. The Buckingham Home Health Care is just a bit expensive but overall its good facility. I would definitely recommend Buckingham Home Health Care.

Artie October 03, 2011

I will tell you that in our repeated attempts to arrange a show for the residents we never received a reply or return call from either their activities director or their executive director. My experience from over 40 years as a key executive in both the private and public sectors is that organizations whose managerial staff ignore inquiries and correspondence are usually not well managed. I would not consider Buckingham Place for myself or my family.

Caring389918 July 27, 2011

In addition to being a beautiful elegant environment, the caregivers are top notch.

Eric Weisinger April 26, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My father suffers from dementia and resided in this facility from Dec. 31, 2008 until Mar. 6th when they sent him to the emergency room of Princeton University and refused to allow him to return when he was released. He was not sent to the hospital not due to any medical or health issues but rather behavioral issues. According to the facility he uncooperative and could not be redirected. After 2 days in the hospital the medical staff reported that they were able to stabilize him and were working on a medication schedule that will help him behave in a more cooperative fashion. They reported he was cleared to go back to assisted living. However Bucking ham refused to allow him back stating their staff was at risk. Them not accepting my father back caused my family very much stress and inconvenience. He had to stay in the hospital for a week before we could find another assisted living facility. My opinion based on actually being at the facility and conversations with the staff is that the staff was really more used to dementia patient who were inactive and mentally shut down, i.e. were not cognizant. My father although suffering from severe memory loss and disorientation is active and capable of conversation. My sister and I put my father in this facility because he needed full time attention, that is what I thought dementia patients in general need. After this incident they told us they can't provide that care. That's confusing and seems contradictory. It's easy for me to think there are other factors at play you are not telling us about. Maybe it is their facility can not give my father what he truly needs, but I think that could be a weakness in their facility more than a severity of illness of my father, because again I assume a Dementia ward can address the needs of a dementia patient. For the large fee they charge I expected much better care and service. They have extremely disappointed both myself and my sister. The staff they employee has no training whatsoever in dealing with an active dementia patent. They were so spaced out having not much of a clue of what was going. For example one aid approached me when I was there and told me my father needed pajamas. I went into his room and found three pair. Additionally their communication skills were non-existent. This may be because most of them are from a foreign country but obviously should not be my Father's problem or his family's problem, and that is a major problem this facility has.

From Brandywine Living at Princeton

Life at Brandywine is filled with exciting choices. If you are looking for senior living for yourself or a loved one, you've come to the right place. Exquisite surroundings, friends and fun, excellent nursing care, state-of-the-art therapy and a team of people like no other in the senior care industry.

Brandywine's standard of living lends a shimmer to everyday life. Our communities promote an independent, carefree lifestyle through our generous outdoor areas, well appointed suites, cozy parlors, a variety of convenient services and gracious amenities, so that you can enjoy living life to its fullest. And with licensed nurses on-site, NOT on-call, only steps away – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no need to worry about where to turn if you need assistance.

Features of Brandywine Living at Princeton

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Brandywine Living at Princeton