Reviews of RiverOaks Health Campus | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About RiverOaks Health Campus
RiverOaks Health Campus is nestled in a wooded area just outside the city limits of Princeton, where sightings of deer, squirrel, birds and other wildlife are common events. We are conveniently located along US Hwy 41 just 30 minutes south of Vincennes and 30 minutes north of Evansville. Experience Midwestern Hospitality at its finest by visiting our many antique and gift shops or three wildlife habitats and historical sights of Gibson County such as: The Gibson County Court House, Lyles Station School and the Train Depot, to name a few.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with RiverOaks Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Princeton you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at RiverOaks Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.
Photos of RiverOaks Health Campus
Features of RiverOaks Health Campus
- Minimum Rate: $3900/month
Room and housing options
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Resident Capacity: 68
- State Licenses: License Pending