Las Fuentes Resort Village

1035 Scott Drive, Prescott, AZ, 86301

Reviews of Las Fuentes Resort Village

caring53901 June 25, 2013

The Las Fuentes Resort Village is very attractive. It's large, and walking through the halls of the residents, it feels more like a condo. It reminded me of my mother's condo. The colors are pleasant, and it doesn't smell dirty or anything. I have not seen the dining room except on TV. I have not been in the apartment units. I have been in the convening room with groups of people who lived there. I know they have a lot of activities. One of my friends is teaching memoir writing classes there. If I make some money, I would go there myself twenty years from now. I haven't heard much about the actual care-giving. I know what the facility is like and I know that it's very popular with the community.

Nonslid July 18, 2011

I felt that this facility was too high priced and it took Self Pay only from residents. The staff members seemed to be very boastful and full of "pride" - did not seen friendly as such, had an "above the general public" attitude. The residents seemed to be treated as if they were "lucky" to be there and should be grateful for any attention or assistance given to them. This I noticed in the dinning room for instance. A resident requested something additional to her meal only to be told briskly that what she had on her plate was what she was to have and to enjoy it as it was. No further interest in accomadating the resident nor even taking the time to "listen" to her. this was very rude and demeaning toward the resident. Although the facility was appealing in appearence and attractively decorated I did not feel a sense of warmth or caring in my observations.

About Las Fuentes Resort Village

Las Fuentes Resort Village is an assisted living facility in Prescott, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Las Fuentes Resort Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Las Fuentes Resort Village