Assisted Living in Preble County, Ohio

Assisted Living Facilities in
Preble County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Assisted Living including 3 reviews for Preble County Assisted Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living and Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?.

3 Assisted Living Facilities in Preble County, Ohio

Sort by:
  • The Greenbriar

Eaton, OH 45320
    "During my visit to this facility was very satisfied with what a saw each and every person living in this nursing home was treated with the utmost respect I have ever saw seen. I used to believe..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Preble County, OH
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.