Bethel Gardens

3805 Jackson Way Ext., Powder Springs, GA, 30127
Claim Listing

Reviews of Bethel Gardens

viryem August 30, 2012

My grandmother is a resident at Bethel Gardens. She has been living there for approximately 3 months. On my first visit to the facility, I was happy with the conditions of the exterior of the building and grounds. There were several residents sitting outside and greeted my family and I as we arrived. The inside of the facility is very clean and does not have the "old person" smell. There were many resident sitting in the TV room talking and doing various activities. The care staff I met was wonderful. They were very nice and attentive to the needs of the residents. The individual rooms while small were ample to meet the living needs of the residents. The facility makes sure that her medications were taken on time. They also have prayer groups, bingo, entertainment, and they ensure that she gets a perm. The facility has made an extremely difficult decision to place a family member into an assisted living environment easy. She is getting the socialization and care she needs.

jchytoth August 30, 2012

When we arrived at Bethel Gardens, we were greeted by a beautiful landscape and two gentlemen enjoying the outdoors on rocking chairs. I was surprised at how happy they were; they seemed to be enjoying people watching and greeting visitors. Once inside there was a fabulous sitting area with a lovely couch, chairs and a large TV. The room was filled with people enjoying each other's company. They too seemed to be very happy and comfortable. There were two of these rooms, two lovely dining rooms and many individual rooms throughout the hallways. Each door was marked with an individual name plaque. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility as well as my grandmother's room. The workers were very attentive to her every need, which was fantastic. The room was large enough to fit many of my grandmother's things from home, this helped make the transition comfortable for her. I would recommend Bethel Gardens to anyone for the care of a loved one.

About Bethel Gardens

Bethel Gardens is an assisted living facility in Powder Springs, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bethel Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Bethel Gardens