Brookdale Potomac

11215 Seven Locks Road, Potomac, MD, 20854

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Potomac

September 29, 2015

Brookdale has more appeal than any place else, they have more activities, and they have more to offer. The rooms were nicer too, and the dining room was fine. They are going out twice a week for excursions, and they have daily activities. Mom is moving in by the end of October.

June 29, 2015

By Dan40

Brookdale Potomac was very good. I thought the rooms were kind of small, but they were nice and clean. The staff seemed friendly. The residents did not seem as engaged with things. They were kind of walking around a little bit. In fact, there was one resident with dementia that was just following me. He was kind of funny. It seemed more expensive though, but it was very nice. They seemed to have quite a lot of activities scheduled for the residents.

April 30, 2015

I think the Emeritus at Potomac was very nice. It was just a little too distant from where the rest of the family is. The people were very good, and they answered my questions.

October 31, 2014

Emeritus at Potomac is a really nice facility. The staff are really nice as well, but the problem is if you ran out of money, you are out on the streets. They do have trips that the residents can go on. Emeritus would have been my second choice if I had the money because it is very comfortable. It's in a nice location, and really it's just a nice place. The people were very friendly and nice.

August 14, 2014

We already found a facility for my uncle. It is an Emeritus facility. The facility is pretty good. It is reasonable in price. One very important thing is that it is very close to us, so we can visit him more often. He has a one-bedroom "partnership" apartment that he shares with another gentleman. It has a kitchenette and a bathroom, but each reisdent has his own separate bedroom. It is like a small apartment some shared space. He has facilities in the center to read and all those things.

June 27, 2014

I went to Emeritus at Potomac, and the place seemed nice enough and pleasant. Their activities were appropriate for assisted living. They offer dementia care, but only for early stages of dementia. The administrative staff is extremely nice and helpful.

February 28, 2014

I liked Emeritus. It was very lovely and well-kept and the people are very friendly. The big drawback is it's very expensive. They have activities and socials. The rooms were very nice. They were repainting and putting new carpeting in the one they showed me to get ready for the next person who's going to live there. It's very nice. It's actually one of the ones I probably end up of having to choose.

December 30, 2013

By Lindsey2

Emeritus might have probably been the best solution for my grandmother if we had moved her somewhere. They had a great dementia program and great services for individuals with dementia. We were trying to move her quickly and they were willing to visit her that day and get her move in right away. So, they were very responsive and helpful. Their rooms were well equipped with someone with special needs and accessible for visitors. Also, they had staff nearby. So, for someone like my grandmother, it was the right level of care for her.

October 30, 2013

My visit at Emeritus at Potomac was fine. Their rooms were pretty spacious but their bathrooms were kind of small. My uncle might be comfortable there but he didn't like the size of their bathrooms. However, the staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful.

September 25, 2013

By caring00030

The people at Emeritus seemed very nice. The people who worked and lived there were accommodating in making arrangement for me to see it. The have different amenities.

April 17, 2013

By SOS

Emeritus at Potomac was beautiful. I really like that because everywhere I look people were all chirpy, smiling, just carrying on and joking. Residents there are a lot more upbeat. It did have a whole different feel to it as far as the atmosphere. There's quite a few there that mom could mingle with. They got a lot of land there and it's quiet. In Potomac, I guess that's too far away from me. I have to deal with traffic and it's very difficult to get there right now with all this traffic to see her. One night we went to see her and it took us four hours just to get there. But it was a very nice place, I certainly would recommend it.

Photos of Brookdale Potomac

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: yes

About Brookdale Potomac

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Weekly Shabbat and Catholic services, large park-like outdoor courtyard