The Holgate Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Holgate Community

July 31, 2011

By jrogers07

While I was in high school, I volunteered during the summers at this residential home living facility. My mother would bring communion to the people who were not able to go to church, and I would volunteer at running the activity of the day (usually sports orientated), or I would play the piano for the residents. At my time there, I saw a staff that fully cared for the individual residents in the community. They responded to the residents wants and needs quickly, efficiently and full of care and respect. From making meals, to helping with anything, the staff of Odd Fellows was amazing at what they did and made my volunteer job so much easier. They would help me set up, and stay while I was doing the activity or playing the piano. Overall, I had a great four years volunteering at this facility, and would highly recommend it.

About The Holgate Community

The Holgate Community is an assisted living facility in Portland, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Holgate Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Holgate Community