Rittenhouse Village at Portage

6235 Sterling Creek Rd, Portage, IN, 46368

Reviews of Rittenhouse Village at Portage

Cindy29 September 19, 2013

I chose Rittenhouse Senior Living for my parents because it is within 5 miles from where I live. In fact, they have just moved in about a month ago. I like what they offer and I think this is a safe place for them. This place is wonderful. My parents can go everyday and have one meal in their assisted living dining area. There are also a lot of activities that my parents can participate in. The staff members are wonderful people. They really care for their residents and everybody is treated like a family there. The facility itself is very clean. It is just three years old and their little homes are all new. It was a major transition for both my parents and they are missing their home of 44 years, but they're satisfied in this facility and so far, so good.

Debbie17 March 13, 2013

We were really impressed with Rittenhouse Senior Living. The staff was very nice, helpful, and accommodating. They answered all my questions. The place was nice. Everything seemed fine. We are placing my mom there.

caring0108113 January 24, 2013

Rittenhouse Senior Living is excellent. The staff and everything else is beyond excellent.

Betty Evensen May 09, 2012

We began looking for assisted living for my parents, who are in their 90's. After checking the area we knew Rittenhouse of Portage was for them instantly. Nothing in the area compares to Rittenhouse and what they have to offer. We compare it to a 5 star hotel. We definately give Rittenhouse a 5 star plus. The management, all personnel, the facilities, location, food and activites are wonderful. They enjoy the activites planned daily and being with the other residents. The professional staff is so helpful and always go that extra mile to help in any situation. They have greatly exceeded our expectations and we would definately recommend Rittenhouse of Portage to anyone ready to make the choice and move to a great facility.

Caring519596 May 01, 2012

It is never easy on the individual entering or family when the time comes to take this step. Our research found very few differences between various facilities until we visited the Rittenhouse. From the first time we visited, something was different. Of course, it was new, clean, and a great location but in addition, there was family feeling to this place, a genuine care and concern for the residents by everyone. Now this was just a feeling initially and we could not confirm if it was real. Our father moved in Oct 2011 and we can now say with certainty that this place is different. The difference is the management staff. They know their business, they understand how to deal with difficult situations, they are extremely accessible, professional, responsive and caring. Assisted living facilities are not perfect and all have issues that come up from time to time. However, we have been pleased that our concerns have always been addressed immediately and handled professionally. All of these facilities are only as good as the staff, and is it clear that the management team has trained and shared this vision with the staff. As long as the current management is in place, we have no hesitation recommending the Rittenhouse of Portage.

About Rittenhouse Village at Portage

Rittenhouse Village at Portage is an assisted living facility in Portage, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rittenhouse Village at Portage for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Rittenhouse Village at Portage