Palms at St. Lucie West

501 NW Cashmere Boulevard, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34986

Reviews of Palms at St. Lucie West

Christina17 May 30, 2015

The Palms of St. Lucie West is a very, very nice place, but the amount they wanted was just too much for us. We didn’t really see the rooms because they told us nothing was available.

Anonymous102572250 February 27, 2015

My mom is in Palms at St. Lucie West, and the place is good. The staff is very nice and very friendly. They are also attentive. She said the food is better now than it was when she first moved there. They have activities like bingo, arts and crafts, bible study, and singing. They also go out for lunch.

Mary101444850 January 30, 2015

I went to The Palms. I thought they were lovely, and if I decided I was going to go, that's where I would probably would move to. It was very nice. They were roomy. The lady over there was very nice, but like I said, I was not ready to go yet. They had a pool and a clubhouse. They had games like cards and things like that. The staff was very nice to deal with.

Trish4 December 27, 2014

We went to the Palms, and they welcomed us really nicely. Everything was really good. When we saw its restaurant, we saw everybody eating, and the facility was really, really clean. They took us on a tour, and they had a couple of ladies there that showed us their living quarters. We were very impressed with them. The living quarters were small, but they were efficient. People were really accommodating. They showed us the entire facility, and they said if we have any questions, we could call them at any time. They were just extremely helpful.

Caring72722850 November 27, 2013

When you come in at Palms at St. Lucie West, they did have somebody at the doorway to see who was coming in or out. It was a very nice facility. It's also very clean and I didn’t notice any smell there. They have a very nice garden and access to the gardens even the memory people, so that was a very nice thing. They had games and a lot of people were playing bingo. They were nice to share their menu. The staff were very friendly and also very nice. They were also very sympathetic. For me, it was a little expensive because it’s solely private pay.

kathy122451 November 26, 2013

My Mom has lived at The Palms for the past four years. I am truly impressed with all the wonderful and caring staff members. I feel comfortable with her living at The Palms, and it has given me peace of mind. She goes out to lunch every week and has made friends with all the staff.

Daughter of a Happy Couple & WII Disabled Veteran September 30, 2013

Since Alton has been hired as Director, The Palms has made many important improvements. It was an OK place before but now I would rate it as good. My parents always say how nice the staff is to them. The food in the diningroom is very good, with a nice selection and some items available all the time. There are activities available for all levels of care. The director in the Memory Care area is very upbeat, respectful, kind and creative. All the staff from nursing, med techs, aids, housekeeping, dining facility are very helpful, courteous and friendly. (Of course, I believe it is always the responsibility of the family of the resident(s) to keep on top of things). Alton is very easy to talk to and I am very impressed about how quickly he takes care of the requests which I have suggested.

Beverly20 September 18, 2013

The Palms of St Lucie West is the most wonderful place for my family members. Two years ago my Aunt was moved from San Diego California to live by me and I was overwhelmed with the process of finding an assisted living facility that would provide her with a caring supportive lifestyle. I toured many facilities and finally chose The Palms. They more than exceeded my expectations and not only did they support my Aunt, but provided me with so much information and help I will always be grateful to them. My Aunt sadly passed away this last February and I immediately added my Mother's name to the waiting list1. This month she moved into their Memory Care Facility and is thriving. My mother had been in two facilities in Oregon with many problems, but now that she is at The Palms, things are going so well my brother and sisters are relieved and ecstatic. I cannot say enough about The Palms, every level of this operation is top-notch and professional in every way. I visit several times a week and the place is just buzzing with positive activities, music and fun. The staff have become our friends and the relationship we have has given me such peace of mind knowing that my Mom is being cared for and loved by these remarkable people. I am so grateful I found them!!!!!

My Fathers Keeper September 13, 2013

When it came time to move my father into an Assisted Living Facility, I shopped around and had visited the Palms. My first choice was not to go with due to their size (being afraid, my dad wouldn't get the attention I felt he needed as it was a somewhat large facility). So I opted for a smaller facility, which turned out to be a bad choice on my part. After a year in the smaller facility it was time for a change, I went back and revisited the Palms. Just like the first visit, the staff were friendly and welcoming. My father and I had decided we would give them a try. We are so happy we did. The staff are simply amazing! The care that they provide my father with comes from the heart. The nursing staff show a true genuine concern for my father and his well being. The support staff are consistent with their follow through to meet my fathers needs. The dinning room staff are wonderful in the ability to make each meal an enjoyable experience. Not to mention the food is fantastic. They provide many activities that meet my fathers needs as well as the privacy he expects. The folks at the Palms have grown to be more than just staff at a facility, the are a warm, loving, caring part of our family and we thank them.

Caring8224 August 13, 2013

The Palms has a good reputation. It is about 5 minutes from where I live. My husband has been there for about 3 months now. He's doing pretty good and he's comfortable in there. I spend most Sundays with him. I think they have about 48 people in the whole place. It's not that big. He said the food is pretty good, the staff is very nice and very concerned.

He was going into an assisted living unit. However, he had an incident the first week he was there, in which I was upset about. He got confused one night and went into the wrong room. Since then, we have him in the memory care unit to make sure that he doesn't wander at night anymore. I am not thrilled about it, but he's comfortable there and he's safe. He does participate in some activities. They're very good about giving him his pills, medication and they help him with his hearing aid. They keep the room clean and do the laundry. He doesn't complain much about it.

west21 July 31, 2013

I went to visit the Palms of St. Lucie West I found the staff very accomodating the residents seamed very happy and the food was great would highly recommend this facility

From Palms at St. Lucie West

Palms at St. Lucie West offers compassionate senior care in Port St. Lucie West, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Palms at St. Lucie West shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Port St. Lucie West, FL.

Features of Palms at St. Lucie West

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Detached homes
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,700/month