Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie

3700 SE Jennings Road, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34952

Reviews of Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie

disappointed May 19, 2015

I recently visited Harbor Place to look for a place for my father. It seemed ok but I noticed that a lot of the residents in the assisted living had private aides or nurses with them. I spoke to a couple of residents who said that they were advised to get "Additional" help to make sure that all of their needs could be met! I am sorry,but, if I am going to pay somewhere between $4000.00- $ 5500.00 per month and you can't provide all of my fathers needs, then you should not be in the assisted living business. When I spoke up about it, they really just lost interest in everything else.

Joyce104222850 April 18, 2015

Harbor Place was very nice, and the rooms were nice too. The food was good; I ate there. The people were very nice as well. I would rate it a 4, not a 5 because I am the kind of person that would prefer my laundry in my apartment, not downstairs. They showed us some of the rooms, they play cards, and other things.

Caring36563850 January 09, 2015

I didn't get to see the rooms in Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie when I went in to talk to somebody. She basically told me how much it was and that it would be anywhere between $4,000 and $6,000. When I kind of blinked my eyes and I said I couldn't afford that, she didn't even bother to even show me anything. She just kind of brushed me off. She didn't even act like she wanted to work with me or try to give me any ideas or anything. So, I said, "Fine. Okay, thank you. Goodbye".

Rosemarie9 December 30, 2014

I thought they were great. I know a few people that have moved in there, and they love it. It was clean, and the food was extremely good. It's just a whole different atmosphere, and I liked it. They showed us all kinds of recreation rooms; they had a lot going on. If I was moving in now myself, I would definitely go to Harbor Place.

Bill43 March 31, 2014

My sister moved to Harbor Place. She has a very nice comfortable room with quite adequate facilities for her needs. It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a family room, and a terrace. She's very happy there. The staff is excellent. The few times that I have stayed and eaten there, the food has been excellent, and they are quite happy with the food themselves.

Caring70948550 November 29, 2013

Harbor Place was a really good place. That's where my mother is in right now. Everything is just absolute premier. She has been there for two years now. This place is like a home where everybody feels very comfortable.

Pat33 September 25, 2013

My mother is living at Harbor Place for two and a half months. I am happy because it was her decision and it is working out very well. She is in a good size room with one bedroom and closet, a small kitchen with decent size living and dining room and with a lovely large bathroom. She was familiar with the place because before she moved there, she had been visiting the place to play bridge as the facility allows people from the outside to go in and participate in their activities. The staff is wonderful. They answer our questions and give us great information. Since my mother moved in there, every day she talks about how happy she is to be there. She is very busy. She goes to her exercise class every day. She loves the meals. In fact, my son and his family come over there and we have a lovely dinner in their dining room. My mom loves everything about it and we are very happy.

Shaina September 13, 2013

Living at Harbor Place would be wonderful for a people like me. It would be like living in a beautiful hotel or a five star resort. However, it was too big for my dad and he would not be able to navigate that. I thought it wasn't geared for old people. I also didn't see a single resident when I was there.

Elyse1 August 10, 2013

I place my Aunt at Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie and it is an absolutely phenomenal place. It is like a five star hotel. When you walk in, it does not have an odor. My Aunt had an apartment and they clean it every day. They change her bed and wash her clothes. The staff is phenomenal and they take good care of their people. When my Aunt cannot make it for breakfast, they bring her breakfast in bed. They know everyone by name. The food is great. They have activities for every hour or every hour and a half from nine o'clock in the morning until six o'clock at night and every holiday, they have a family dinner.

Warren1 June 21, 2012

The location and everything about Harbor Place made me decide to live here. I also like the general appearance and layout of the entire facility. The staff members are all helpful and they are very caring. My apartment is very spacious and comfortable. We have 3 meals a day and snacks. I enjoy playing cards with some of the residents. I'm very happy and satisfied living here.

TiFLbat May 26, 2012

When you forst arrive at the facility it reminds to of a hotel. It is a 4 story building with beautiful landscaping. When you walk into the assisting living building you tend you get depressed. everyone looks depressed and it smells like old people and a doctors office combined. I kind of felt bad for the people living there some of them looked so sad. The staff was nice, though some of them looked likethey didn't even care to be there. But the building is nice and taken care of on the inside and out. Though i can't really say that about the residence.

Scarlet1 May 19, 2012

What I like about this facility is the arrangement of rooms. In addition to this, I also adore the apartment itself where my mom stays. The surrounding is very clean, it has a lovely water feature, beautiful landscape, a porch and lots of sitting areas.

The staff is very friendly. They even gave me their cell-phone numbers, returned my calls and were always expecting me. I've also met with people who are members of the health team like the director, person planning the menu and others. One instance when the workers were very helpful was when I faced difficult challenges with my mother's insurance.

Another thing I like in this facility is the multi-steps of care. It varies from independent, assisted, memory care and others. It has also a place where residents can stay until their remaining days so it won't be a hassle moving them to another one. Furthermore, it has a nursing service available 24/7.

My mother doesn't care about the food; I think this is what they need to improve.

From Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie

Since 2001, the Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie retirement resort in Port St. Lucie, Florida, has thrived upon the concepts of community, neighborhood living, and the warmth of family and friends. Providing independent living and assisted living options, HarborPlace at Port St. Lucie offers a strong sense of community and a loyal and dedicated staff.

Over the years, Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie has built a reputation for senior housing in Florida that's synonymous with quality. It boasts a five-star service rating, elegant dining rooms, and housekeeping and maintenance services that guarantee carefree living to its independent living and assisted living residents. Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie also features its own beauty salon, putting green, pool, hot tub, and shuffleboard.

At the Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie independent living community, you'll find the highest quality in retirement community living. The staff respects their residents, offering an environment that's like an upscale hotel and a home away from home rolled into one. Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie is proud of its reputation for excellence and is dedicated to maintaining it. A wide variety of floor plans is available, as well as non-endowment entry fees and month-to-month leases.

Location of Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie