Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home

158 Farmbrook Road, Port Orange, FL, 32127

Reviews of Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home

Christine1209 October 11, 2013

I visited Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home yesterday to find a place for my aunt to live. I was greeted almost instantly by the gentleman owner. He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question I had for him, along with extra information. He showed me some rooms and I have to say they all look cozy and neat. I wish I could live there! The whole building smelled very nice and looked very clean. Some of the other places around town looked too much like a hospital and it took me a while to find someone to show me around. At Harbor Oaks, it definitely is not like that. It looks and feels homey and you could tell that everyone living there greatly enjoys it. Also, the staff is so sweet. They really know how to take care of the people. I recommend Harbor Oaks to anyone that is looking for excellent care for their loved one.

beachqueen October 04, 2013

I have my mother living at Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home and I have to say that we love it. We chose this facility because when I walked in the door, the building smelled good and looked clean. Also, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Harbor Oaks Elderly Care is close to my home, so it is easy for me to see her the 2 to 3 times a week. The rooms are furnished nicely and look very comfy. My mother feels like she is back home. At other facilities she would ask to go home because she didn't like it there, but since she has been at Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home she has not asked once to leave. She feels very happy and loved here, and in turn that makes me very happy. It has been hard for her since my father has passed away, so to see her smiling again brings joy to my heart.

barb833 September 23, 2013

My friend, who has been living at Harbor Oaks assisted living for the past couple of years has loved being in their care. It always looks and smell clean. Their staff is very compassionate and caring, you could tell that everyone loves being there.

Phyllis15 July 29, 2013

We visited Harbor Oaks and we could smell the bleach like as if they were trying to cover up the urine smell. The smell was horrible. The rooms were terrible. The furniture was falling apart. They have no nurses. I wouldn't put my dog in there.

From Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home

Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home is family owned assisted living care home with 40 residents. Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home has been in business for 32 years. Ida Ancona started the business and now her son, Lenny Ancona, with years of experience is actively overseeing the business with Ida.

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of an experienced caregivers. We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Features of Harbor Oaks Elderly Care Home

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 65

• Housing extra: Private and Semi-Private Rooms
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• State License(s): AL5650