The Court at Palm Aire

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Court at Palm Aire

December 10, 2014

By Paula37

My father will be moving in to The Court At Palm Aire. The rooms were quite large. They all had balconies. The place was just renovated maybe last year, so everything was new. The apartments were new. There were a lot of activities. They had a wonderful dining room where the residents can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

August 14, 2014

By Marvin9

We had a very good experience at The Court at Palm Aire. They were very friendly, and the food was good, but it was an assisted living and they could not meet my wife's needs, so we had to move. Their friendliness was beyond belief. The food was prepared by a gourmet chef. The dining room was always a nice place to go and have some nice food.

March 09, 2014

By Jd3

Moved my 91 year old Dad into an assisted living, 1 bedroom apartment about 4 months ago. For the most part he has adjusted very well. The staff are all very kind, the apartment is large with a full kitchen, and there are enough activities to keep him busy if he chooses. His only minor complaint is the food(which I tried a couple of times and was good). They have some interesting dishes made with sauces and spices, and he likes his food plain. There is always an option to get something plain though. He also can have his cat with him, and his car which is a great plus. So far we're very happy with the decision.

December 27, 2013

By Bob48

Palm Aire is the one that I selected as being the best run facility among the places I visited. The facility was clean and modern-looking. It was also maintained beautifully. The carpets there were well kept. The outside area and parking lot were also picked up. They have a swimming pool there that was also clean. I was very impressed with this facility. They did have activities. They invited me down for a big pool party that they have during the tour. I was impressed that the tenants there were given a lot of care; however, I was also very upset because to be in that environment was very depressing to me.

December 27, 2013

By Karen74279050

We had a tour and a lunch at The Court at Palm Aire and my uncle ended up selecting that one. It's from non-assisted to full nursing care so they have the whole range. The foyer and the apartments were very nice and very spacious. The food and dining room was adequate. The menu was varied enough and I thought it was very good. Everybody was very helpful and very nice. People came up to my aunt and uncle and greeted them and wished them well because they thought they were moving in. They had lectures, yoga, card games, bingo, movies, organized wine tastings, all kinds of social activities.

June 07, 2013

By Lt. TIA 33

The Court at Palm Aire is a brand new facility. It is also very appealing and I like it. The dining room and the units are very nice and very appealing too. The staff are not nasty in any way, but very approachable. Everybody seemed to be well taken care of and very happy. They also have entertainment for their residents.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 9749

The Court at Palm Aire has both assisted and independent living, but I'm working to get into assisted living. I've been there two or three times. Their rooms were very large, the food was excellent, and the staff was very friendly. It's a good location, their blast system goes to every one of my doctors, and it looked to me like it was a nice group of people. The one thing I don't like about the Court is that they'll require me to wear long pants for dinner, and I like to live in shorts but it's something that I can live with.

February 25, 2013

By Leewright

Staff at The Court were very kind and patient with my mother from before her move 1 month ago to the present, She loves her apt and everything else - good food, nice people, all the conveniences of assisted living. The Court was a great decision for her!

February 15, 2013

By relative of resident 1

My father just moved in last week. The facility was extremely helpful with the transition. The staff seems gracious, warm and welcoming. My father is very happy as he begins to settle in.

April 10, 2012

By Rich1

I came across this location in an attempt to relocate my elderly Grandfather to an assisted living facility. The grounds we're nice. I am not from Florida, so everything appeared "tropical" to me and may have altered my judgement a bit. My Grandparents were not impressed. The food was edible, at the time I assumed that all assisted living facilities would require compromise on food quality compared to what my family was used to. I felt pushed along in our visit as if I was dealing with a real-estate agent who was late for another meeting. As I questioned about the facility my grandparents didn't enjoy some of the answers received by our guide. Instead of being more reassuring and comforting in this huge change in the life of my family, I felt a "you get what you get" mentality as if my Grandparents are spoiled or snobby. My Grandparents are Italian immigrants who came here on a boat and worked hard their whole life to be able to retire and live a peaceful life, and them being spoken to in a negative way for wanting to enjoy where they were going to live was insulting. In conclusion, I was able to find several better places in close proximity who made us feel much more comfortable with our decision.

Photos of The Court at Palm Aire

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

About The Court at Palm Aire

Here's to another great day at "The Court"! Residents toast to the "good life" with friendly neighbors, great food and fun activities - from engaging classes and outings to live entertainment and events. The apartments are roomy and everything is easy to get to - no long walks. Best of all, there's a sense of energy that you just won't find anywhere else! Join us for a tour and discover the exciting senior community everyone is talking about.

Map of The Court at Palm Aire