Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

October 09, 2013

By caring4747

Five Star Premier Residences was the first place I looked at. I like this facility. I think it was a little smaller than the other places. Their rooms were smaller as well. However, it didn't have as much as of an institutional look to it as some others did. Everybody there was very nice. The people who live there appeared to be happy. I would recommend this place.

March 28, 2013

By caring5032

5 Star Premier Residences was basically a converted hotel. Their rooms were like hotel rooms. It was very convenient for residents to go to the dining rooms. It was a very nice facility. The neighborhood was very nice and high end. However, my mom didn't even want to consider the place because of hurricanes. It was literally on the beach and a half block from it. They get a lot of hurricanes so if they had one, they would have to evacuate people. It's hard for old people to be evacuated.

June 18, 2011

I have visited Classic Residence two times, and talked with a representative several times about the possibility of moving my mother to this facility. Everyone I have come in contact with is very pleasant and professional. I have heard many nice compliments about it, and would like my mother to move there as soon as she has the opportunity.

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Watch the boats go by at Premier Residences of Pompano Beach, where residents enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. With just steps to the beach in the front and ocean access boat slips in our back yard, you'll find why our residents expect more visitors! Come and enjoy our nightly Happy Hour featuring live entertainment 4 nights a week. Or sink your teeth into our savory dining choices prepared for a healthy lifestyle by our Executive Chef with over 8 entree choices every evening. Meet your neighbors at Tai Chi or in our heated pool for water aerobics. Learn how to preserve your health in our Wellness Workshops, share your ideas in our book reviews or take in an afternoon card game with friends. With so much to see and so much to do, you'll wish you had made the move to Premier Residences of Pompano Beach even sooner, just ask our residents!

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach