Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

July 01, 2014

By Pam27

I think Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach is very closed-in. When I came to Florida, I said "that is where I want to go when I get old," until I saw the inside. When you walk into the lobby, it's like a hotel; it's not anything nice, the facility. It seems that all the walls are closed in. Their ceilings are so low, it feels like you're squeezed in. They have a dining room on the top floor that the residents can't use, and it's gorgeous. I said, "My mother would love this," but no; it's for people who are visiting, to pay to go upstairs with the person who lived there. People there are all dead-like; they're sitting on wheelchairs, bending, sloped over, and getting ready for their dinner or lunch, and they're all wheel chaired, just lined up. There's this woman who says hi to this one and that one, but they hardly even answer her. The dining room is disgusting compared with the one upstairs that they're not allowed to use. They can't even stay there, I do'nt understand it. There's no activities going on there. I saw no people that were actually walking around. I only saw one woman walking back and forth in one room, and that was all she could do, walk back and forth. Even their media room does not even have a chair. The offices, on the other hand, were decorated, and absolutely gorgeous. The staff that showed me around, I believe that was Brenda, she was on me, and on me. When she showed me the room that was available, it wasn't anything that I wanted; it was disgustingly dirty, and she kept asking me for a thousand dollars right away. She must have asked me ten times for the money. I was totally disappointed.

April 30, 2014

I did visit Five Star Residences of Pompano Beach. This facility is a little older than some of the others, but they kept it up beautifully. It's secured, and they have every kind of activity one could possibly want; a beautiful library, and dining room. They have a dancing hall. It's a very nice place. The staff are very much accommodating. Everybody is smiling and very helpful.

October 09, 2013

By caring4747

Five Star Premier Residences was the first place I looked at. I like this facility. I think it was a little smaller than the other places. Their rooms were smaller as well. However, it didn't have as much as of an institutional look to it as some others did. Everybody there was very nice. The people who live there appeared to be happy. I would recommend this place.

March 28, 2013

By caring5032

5 Star Premier Residences was basically a converted hotel. Their rooms were like hotel rooms. It was very convenient for residents to go to the dining rooms. It was a very nice facility. The neighborhood was very nice and high end. However, my mom didn't even want to consider the place because of hurricanes. It was literally on the beach and a half block from it. They get a lot of hurricanes so if they had one, they would have to evacuate people. It's hard for old people to be evacuated.

June 18, 2011

I have visited Classic Residence two times, and talked with a representative several times about the possibility of moving my mother to this facility. Everyone I have come in contact with is very pleasant and professional. I have heard many nice compliments about it, and would like my mother to move there as soon as she has the opportunity.

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Watch the boats go by at Premier Residences of Pompano Beach, where residents enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. With just steps to the beach in the front and ocean access boat slips in our back yard, you'll find why our residents expect more visitors! Come and enjoy our nightly Happy Hour featuring live entertainment 4 nights a week. Or sink your teeth into our savory dining choices prepared for a healthy lifestyle by our Executive Chef with over 8 entree choices every evening. Meet your neighbors at Tai Chi or in our heated pool for water aerobics. Learn how to preserve your health in our Wellness Workshops, share your ideas in our book reviews or take in an afternoon card game with friends. With so much to see and so much to do, you'll wish you had made the move to Premier Residences of Pompano Beach even sooner, just ask our residents!

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach