Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence

1500 North Riverside Drive, Pompano Beach, FL, 33062

Reviews of Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence

September 14, 2011

By Ghighi

The owner of this facility Is very defensive when it comes to a question of asking for records. 33 days after my mother died I went to ask for copies of records. She said that they were already in storage. She said I would need an attorney to write for the records. She told me to never come on to her property again and when I left she called the police and said I pushed her. Alina,the president, is not happy when people want to know too much. I have already sent her several certified letters and will wait to see the results. She and her daughter Rene have an office in the middle of this small facility and smoke cigarettes all day long with the door open. They smell like smoke.The facility smells like smoke and they do this while residents on oxygen are only a few open doors away. This is not the facility for anyone unless you do not care about your loved ones.

Photos of Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence

Features of Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• French
  • Russian

About Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence

Welcome to Atlantic Shore Retirement Residence

Atlantic Shore Retirement Residence has private and semi-private bedrooms to make any resident feel right at home. We invite you to come and visit our warm and friendly retirement residence to see for yourself why our residents are so happy at their “Home Away From Home”.

Our Services and Amenities:

• 24 hour professional care
  • Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
  • Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
  • Personalized individual attention
  • Comfortable family room with cable TV
  • Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
  • Indoor fire sprinkler system for fire safety
  • Medication management program
  • Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily

Thank you for your interest at Atlantic Shore Retirement Residence. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Atlantic Shores Retirement Residence