Stafford Hill

60 Stafford Street, Plymouth, MA, 02360

Reviews of Stafford Hill

February 28, 2014

By Cindy39

We lived in the next town from Stafford Hill, so I was familiar with the place. They had 90 or less residents. If the residents required additional services down the line, it was not added to the price but was already included in the initial rate. We liked it best because of the room situation. We were impressed with the lay-out of the room. The shared room had their own private bedroom and bathroom. The dining room was very nice and their food looked really well. They were known for all their homemade desserts. They did not use frozen food, they only used fresh food. They had different activities. My father-in-law played bridge and they had a bridge group. They had music sing-alongs, plays and musicals. And the residents got involved in that as well. It just seemed like a very warm place.

December 17, 2013

By Dianne10

I liked Stafford Hill because it's a little homier even though it's a little more commercial. The staff was very professional. I was very impressed with that facility.

January 21, 2012

By Lori D

My grandmother is a resident a Stafford Hil nursing home. She has been with them for almost a year now, at first I was very pleased with the service, always sweet cna's and there seemed to be a lot of activities available. With staff changes I have noticed that her cna's are neglectful, and not so friendly anymore. My gram had urinated herself and had been waiting for help to change for over an hour the last time I was there. I have had three similar complaints in. Hopefully they will be taken seriously.

June 30, 2011

By anonymousll

This is an assisted living facility that manages to maintain a "˜home-style' coziness that you do not usually find in large community style residences. We have visited one of our neighbors who recently moved to Stafford Hill and were quite pleased with the comfortable, clean surroundings. The staff members we have come in contact with really care about all of the residents and they know them by name. Considering the many people that live here, this fact alone is pretty impressive. Mobility is a problem for this gentleman and the personalized assistance at Stafford Hill has given him back his independence. His apartment is maintenance free and even housekeeping duties are taken care of by members of the staff. On days that he is feeling better he is able to tackle more of his own personal care needs but he still knows that he can call for assistance if it is necessary. The property is very well maintained, but it is the friendly attitude of the staff that has made such a positive impression in my mind. I admire their diligence, care, patience and kind attitude more than I can say.

Photos of Stafford Hill

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

About Stafford Hill

Welcome to the wonderful way of life at Stafford Hill in historic Plymouth, Massachusetts. Nestled into a quiet residential neighborhood, Stafford Hill is an assisted living community ideally located just minutes from downtown Plymouth and the beauty of the shoreline. Convenient to shopping and restaurants, Stafford Hill also offers easy access to the Cape and other South Shore areas via Route 3 and I-495. Stafford Hill offers all the benefits of community living – dining, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance… we take care of the details so you can enjoy doing the things you love the most. And best of all, you will have the peace of mind knowing someone is there to help on a moment’s notice should the need arise.

Map of Stafford Hill